• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby T-T R4 Clan Vs Waratahs

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Inability for tahs to manage basic exits and defence continues to frustrate. Defence coach for tahs is Jason Gilmore right...same guy applying for head coach role...hmmm

Certainly looking forward to hooper and Hanigan back as better defenders

Froggy

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The Tahs outside backs position themselves so poorly in defence. Also some really dumb play.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Conceded a penalty at the first ruck and then lost our first throw of the half. Yikes.

hifflepiff

Charlie Fox (21)
Gordon, Harrison and Perese are all having excellent games.

I've liked Nawaqanitawase tonight. He's looked more willing to take contact (on attack at least), but still makes some bad decisions. Worth persisting with as I reckon with a few more years he could be anything.

However, any team with half decent depth would have him coming off the bench at this point in his development. Unfortunately he doesn't have that luxury at the Tahs.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Gordon, Harrison and Perese are all having excellent games.

I've liked Nawaqanitawase tonight. He's looked more willing to take contact (on attack at least), but still makes some bad decisions. Worth persisting with as I reckon with a few more years he could be anything, but any team with half decent depth would have him coming off the bench at this point in his development. Unfortunately he doesn't have that luxury at the Tahs.
Not for shit. I'd be dumping him ASAP but then the only other god damn winger we have in Newsome.

Urgh. Dark times.

hifflepiff

Charlie Fox (21)
Not for shit. I'd be dumping him ASAP but then the only other god damn winger we have in Newsome.

Urgh. Dark times.

Nah mate, he's got good feet, a solid boot and nice pace for a winger of his size.

His biggest detriment is that he's clearly out his depth in terms of his ability to read the game/defence. He would really really benefit if we had the NRC running this year as I feel that's where he should be getting the majority of his gametime at this point.

Edit: Also Abel is a bum, amazed he still gets gametime in any Super team.