• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby T-T R4: Chiefs v Rebels

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Rebels look so much better with 10. Gordon 11. Kellaway 12. To'omua.

Ili needs to be replaced. Need a defensive leader at 13 and he's not it (Hodge?). Obviously Worth needs to go as well. I actually liked Pincus, what happened to him?

Either DHP plays 2022 and is our 15 or he moves on and we have some more cash for a solid fullback.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Probably fair result. Chiffs forwards lacking dominating defenders. Missing Cane. Boshier is not the man for that. He's looking at a Marty Holahian career. Jacobsen not exactly flash on D either. Not murdering people like, say, AKIRA or SOTUTU.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Went to this match again with a mate given leichardt so close to home. Rebels giving up 19 point start - yet again oz teams blized by kiwi fast start. Rebels looked good up the middle.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Rebels look so much better with 10. Gordon 11. Kellaway 12. To'omua.

Ili needs to be replaced. Need a defensive leader at 13 and he's not it (Hodge?). Obviously Worth needs to go as well. I actually liked Pincus, what happened to him?

Either DHP plays 2022 and is our 15 or he moves on and we have some more cash for a solid fullback.
Hodge will play 15. Trained almost the entire pre-season there but moved into centre because of injuries

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Against the run of comments, but I'd have to say Gordon was disappointing. Two missed tackles late in the game by him led directly to the two tries difference in the score. And he rockets the pass much too hard, and often misdirected, at close supports. Got a lot to learn.

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
Against the run of comments, but I'd have to say Gordon was disappointing. Two missed tackles late in the game by him led directly to the two tries difference in the score. And he rockets the pass much too hard, and often misdirected, at close supports. Got a lot to learn.

He's 20 years old and been thrown straight into SRTT at 10. He's going bloody well. Of course there's areas to work on.

Enjoyable game - scrappy at times but competitive.