• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Round 10, Brumbies vs Jaguares - Sunday 22 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
That is probably the most stupid thing I have ever seen. You have a man up, so you kick the ball out on the full. Even if it went out on the bounce, it was still bloody stupid.
It's some kind of panic and no thought.. I'm looking forward to the Crusaders game..sigh

Sent from my SM-T385 using Tapatalk

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just going to throw it out there, but we might not see an Australian win for 3 weeks. Until the reds v Sunwolves game in mid May

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Just going to throw it out there, but we might not see an Australian win for 3 weeks. Until the reds v Sunwolves game in mid May

Are you sure about that? The Moon Dogs gave a good showing against the Crusaders in the hail and sleet, if they can bring that performance then on form I'd have to back them against any Australian side.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
All the Aussie teams have no smarts in their game. Brumbies should have gone for a drop goal with 77min on the clock. U get it and u have a chance to win.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Are you sure about that? The Moon Dogs gave a good showing against the Crusaders in the hail and sleet, if they can bring that performance then on form I'd have to back them against any Australian side.

Couple with the reds non-existent attack and you have the Sunwolves winning.

Although the Sunwolves defence ain't exactly what you would call robust...........stoppable force, meet movable object

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Is two pages a record low on this site for an Australian rugby side? And most don't even seem to be Brumbies fans.

EDIT: and half of the first page was taken up by Braveheart's photo of the team sheet.

I have been noticing that for weeks the posts and posters have dwindled to the truly hardcore rusted on and not just on game threads. Its another symptom even when considering the loss of 99% of Force posters the numbers have dropped precipitously.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I have been noticing that for weeks the posts and posters have dwindled to the truly hardcore rusted on and not just on game threads. Its another symptom even when considering the loss of 99% of Force posters the numbers have dropped precipitously.

Used to always want to watch every single Super Rugby game.

Now it's bloody hard to watch one.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Have not seen the game yet, as I was out yesterday, but certainly is getting pretty concerning with results, and for what Aus games I did see over weekend, the style of rugby being played. I not sure what answer is, but there certainly needs to be a change. And I believe it needs to be in Aus rugby attitude perhaps, not just from ARU but from players, coaches etc etc, I not sure last time I have seen and Australian team look like they are playing with any joy!!

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Have not seen the game yet, as I was out yesterday, but certainly is getting pretty concerning with results, and for what Aus games I did see over weekend, the style of rugby being played. I not sure what answer is, but there certainly needs to be a change. And I believe it needs to be in Aus rugby attitude perhaps, not just from ARU but from players, coaches etc etc, I not sure last time I have seen and Australian team look like they are playing with any joy!!
I think what we’re running here is a sought of kidnap or hostage blackmail scenario.
We are your nearest neighbour.
Our demand is simple.
Either the kiwis agree to an oz/nz time zone comp or we will continue to play shit. Your choice.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
I think what we’re running here is a sought of kidnap or hostage blackmail scenario.
Our demand is simple.
Either the kiwis agree to an oz/nz time zone comp or we will continue to play shit. Your choice.

Lol fair enough IS, but I not sure just having a trans tasman comp will make your players all that much better without some very dsatic chabges to players etc attitudes.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Lol fair enough IS, but I not sure just having a trans tasman comp will make your players all that much better without some very dsatic chabges to players etc attitudes.
It can’t hurt.
A small number of us are about to set off the epirb- we expect a prompt response ( you do still have a navy don’t you?)

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
It can’t hurt.
A small number of us are about to set off the epirb- we expect a prompt response ( you do still have a navy don’t you?)

Lol not sure IS, think we got a couple of dinghies out there somewhere, I know we considered Aircraft carriers, but the Air Force Tiger Moths couldn't catch them to land!

Status
Not open for further replies.