• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Blues: Stephen Perofeta, Mark Tele’a, Rieko Ioane, AJ Lam, Caleb Clarke, Harry Plummer, Taufa Funaki, Hoskins Sotutu, Dalton Papali’i, Akira Ioane, Sam Darry, Patrick Tuipulotu (capt), Marcel Renata, Ricky Riccitelli, Ofa Tu’ungafasi. Reserves: Kurt Eklund, Joshua Fusitu’a, Angus Ta’avao, Cameron Suafoa, Adrian Choat, Finlay Christie, Corey Evans, Cole Forbes.

Chiefs: Shaun Stevenson, Emoni Narawa, Daniel Rona, Rameka Poihipi, Etene Nanai-Seturo, Damian McKenzie, Cortez Ratima, Wallace Sititi, Luke Jacobson (capt), Samipeni Finau, Jimmy Tupou, Naitoa Ah Kuoi, George Dyer, Bradley Slater, Aidan Ross. Reserves: Samisoni Taukei’aho, Ollie Norris, Sione Ahio, Simon Parker, Kaylum Boshier, Xavier Roe, Quinn Tupaea, Peniasi Malimali.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Blues: Stephen Perofeta, Mark Tele’a, Rieko Ioane, AJ Lam, Caleb Clarke, Harry Plummer, Taufa Funaki, Hoskins Sotutu, Dalton Papali’i, Akira Ioane, Sam Darry, Patrick Tuipulotu (capt), Marcel Renata, Ricky Riccitelli, Ofa Tu’ungafasi. Reserves: Kurt Eklund, Joshua Fusitu’a, Angus Ta’avao, Cameron Suafoa, Adrian Choat, Finlay Christie, Corey Evans, Cole Forbes.

Christie is really bumming me out. Eklund's lineout yips returned against the Crusaders so surely a good time to give Vikena another go against a big team. Hopefully McWhannell returns for the elimination matches.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What the hell was Angus watching when Frank's smashed Christan a mile from the ball at the end. What a dog shot

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
What was with the horrible Canes and Landers jerseys. Rather similar looking with the yellow. I mean I assume they were a retro thing to sell a few more jerseys, but boy they're a visual mess.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Aumua is easily my favourite player in super. He can do everything. Why has he not got 50 ABs caps again?

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Seems like a pretty harsh YC.

Regardless, good to see the Blues having a good first quarter after the loss.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Darry has been solid but that push was stupid and pointless. It was a good tackle on Nanai-Seturo so Ah Kuoi would've had to wheel around to enter the breakdown correctly. Darry, on the other hand, had a direct line to the breakdown to force a turnover.