• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Hurricanes: Harry Godfrey, Daniel Sinkinson, Bailyn Sullivan, Peter Umaga-Jensen, Kini Naholo, Aidan Morgan, Richard Judd, Devan Flanders, Du’Plessis Kirifi, Brad Shields (c), Ben Grant, Justin Sangster, Siale Lauaki, Raymond Tuputupu, Pouri Rakete-Stones. Reserves: James O’Reilly, Xavier Numia, Pasilio Tosi, Isaia Walker-Leawere, Peter Lakai, Jordi Viljoen, Riley Higgins, Salesi Rayasi.

Moana Pasifika: Danny Toala, Fine Inisi, Henry Taefu, Julian Savea, Neria Fomai, William Havili, Jonathan Taumateine, Lotu Inisi, Sione Havili Talitui (c), Jacob Norris, Allan Craig, Tom Savage, Sione Mafileo, Samiuela Moli, Abraham Pole; Reserves: Sama Malolo, Tevita Langi, Sekope Kepu, Ola Tauelangi, Alamanda Motuga, Aisea Halo, Christian Lealiifano, Anzelo Tuitavuki

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Blues: Cole Forbes, AJ Lam, Bryce Heem, Corey Evans, Caleb Clarke, Harry Plummer, Sam Nock, Akira Ioane, Dalton Papali’i (c), Adrian Choat, Sam Darry, Laghlan McWhannell, Marcel Renata, Kurt Eklund, Ofa Tu’ungafasi; Reserves: Soane Vikena, Mason Tupaea, Angus Ta’avao, Josh Beehre, Cameron Suafoa, Taufa Funaki, Stephen Perofeta, Kade Banks

Zarn Sullivan's injury has been confirmed as a torn meniscus. Having surgery tomorrow after which his rehab time will be known but it'll likely be at least a month.

Highlanders: Jacob Ratumaitavuki-Kneepkens, Timoci Tavatavanawai, Tanielu Telea, Jake Te Hiwi, Martin Bogado, Cameron, Folau Fakatava, Nikora Broughton, Sean Withy, Oliver Haig, Fabian Holland, Mitch Dunshea, Jermaine Ainsley, Henry Bell, Ethan de Groot (c); Reserves: Jack Taylor, Ayden Johnstone, Saula Mau, Will Tucker, Will Stodart, James Arscott, Sam Gilbert, Finn Hurley

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
'canes resting some players but I still expected it to be one way traffic which may of course still happen but Moana hanging in there at least for now.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Hurricanes score to make it 26 - 17. MP (Moana Pasifika) kick off and Canes knock it backwards at the receipt. Another Canes player then knocks it forward and a Canes player in an off side position picks it up. In what world should Doleman then order a scrum for the knock on instead of a deliberate offside penalty to the MP (Moana Pasifika)?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Kind of disappointed. It was scrappy win, but what disappointed me was if Canes were going to have that kind of game and not get BP, could of let MP (Moana Pasifika) get a losing one.;)

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Minute's silence for the great & sadly as of today late Super Sid Going. 10yo me really wanted to be just like him but 12yo me being half a foot taller but not an ounce heavier 'twas never to be so I then wanted to be Bruce Robertson (spoiler alert: that never quite worked out, either).

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Is it just me & a few beers or does Cam Miller not closely resemble Jimmy Cowan? I mean, Gore ain't that far from Mataura & the gene pool in those parts might be politely described as shallow.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Jimmy Cowan
76a46102-c9c8-46f5-901e-5da6215d9aa2_text.gif

bluesposts_zpstjb9o6e5.jpg

zer0

John Thornett (49)
> *Highlanders get marched back ~50m at a brisk pace and only avoid conceding a try due to a knock-on because the Blues forwards were advancing so fast*
> Tony Johnson, Professional Cantabiran: "Well they held firm on defence in the end, did the Highlanders"

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
The Royal Commissionne of Blues Matters have released their findings.

blueslogosig.png
blueslogosig.png
blueslogosig.png
blueslogosig.png
blueslogosig.png
blueslogosig.png
blueslogosig.png
blueslogosig.png

The Royal Commissionne of Blues Matters

Subject:

Possible Chiefs mole infiltrating Blues rugby football organisation.

What's At Stake;

prophecy.png

Suspect:

Quinn Tupeaua's brother.

Suspicionne:

This dingus who just got off the bus from Hamtown this morning is built like a chubby 95kg 2nd 5 and got his head shoved out thru his arse in his first effort to prop up the scrum for the proud and mighty Auckland Blues

Potential Co-Conspirators:

crims.jpg

Key Witness:
wosig.png

Recommended Sanction:

Buy the c**t a fucken bus ticket back to Hamtown.

Tonight.

Nice try, Tupeau family.

Stern Vern didnt come down in the last shower you know.

Blues Projected 2024 Trajectory
Without Quinn Tupeau's "prop" Brother:

sternvern.png

Case Analytics Database Reference:

notmad1_65XU4gow5Z6FWQHfacdGwJ.jpg