• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2023 QF: Chiefs v Reds

Fireworks

Jimmy Flynn (14)
That Chiefs line up is stacked. Reds will need to defend like a pack of dogs to have any chance of getting close.

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^ yeah, he's not in the list you posted yesterday but I see Finau was shown in the XV & reserves so maybe it was him they subbed in & I heard an out-of-date sound grab on the radio today.

Edit: looks like P-GS is now the 20.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Cracker day in The Tron but may get some dew after the sun goes & will be a little cooler than BrisVegas, probably around 12-14C at kickoff & 10-12 later.

Wilson

Phil Kearns (64)
Cracker day in The Tron but may get some dew after the sun goes & will be a little cooler than BrisVegas, probably around 12-14C at kickoff & 10-12 later.
Looked pristine from the captain's run photos yesterday, sounds like it'll be pretty good again if a little cold. What time is sunset relative to kickoff?

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
Final predictions?

I’m fully prepared for periods of false hope soon followed by crippling depression

zer0

John Thornett (49)
How do you do fellow Queensland supporters. I've listened to the Chats and am, thus, ready to enjoy watching the bogans of Australian Louisiana defeat the bogans of New Zealand Mississippi in the much anticipated Bogan Bowl.

dusk

Vay Wilson (31)
Not sure why the Chiefs player pushed him? Easily would have scored, the bounce completely fucked Flook