• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2023 QF: Chiefs v Reds

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
Always used to laugh, thats where my wife learned to boo when we were Reds supporters, I used to go crook, she just said I going with the crowd! Lol
There’s always a few booers at every stadium that you can hear in person. For the crowd mics to pick it up on broadcast, it needs to be a lot more than a smattering of people

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
The much vaunted Shaun Stevenson and his loosey goosey take on defence will not cut it at the next level up. Giving Vunivalu the touchline was some cocky bullshit that backfired all over his arse.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
There’s always a few booers at every stadium that you can hear in person. For the crowd mics to pick it up on broadcast, it needs to be a lot more than a smattering of people
Hey Reds even had boo a blue campaign one year. Look I never have booed and not a fan, but people pay their money, they allowed to boo or cheer!

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
Tom Lynagh: 0/2 conversions from the corner
Damian McKenzie: 1/1 conversion from the corner
That's the kind of skill you need to win a clash like this

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hey Reds even had boo a blue campaign one year. Look I never have booed and not a fan, but people pay their money, they allowed to boo or cheer!

Boo and Blue was in the late 70s! About 50 years ago!

Jesus Christ your on the backfoot here. You live in Perth now?

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
Tom Lynagh: 0/2 conversions from the corner
Damian McKenzie: 1/1 conversion from the corner
That's the kind of skill you need to win a clash like this
Lynagh has probably been the Reds’ strongest place kicker all year (don’t have the stats). It’s a shame that tonight’s his night to have a mare

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Only way Reds win this now is they raise their game another level. They actually did that the last time v the Cheifs. They can’t just sustain - they have to raise. Not much from the bench to help them with that - it’ll need the starters going long.

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
Only way Reds win this now is they raise their game another level. They actually did that the last time v the Cheifs. They can’t just sustain - they have to raise. Not much from the bench to help them with that - it’ll need the starters going long.
#TATEY4EIGHTY

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
Lynagh has probably been the Reds’ strongest place kicker all year (don’t have the stats). It’s a shame that tonight’s his night to have a mare
Absolutely but not tonight, the most important game of the season.