• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sunwolves v Force - Round 11, 7 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Godwin mate learn to catch. Hasn't caught anything clean yet.

M

Moono75

Gotta say that field looks outstanding. Top notch groundskeeping. The Victa mower has shaved that grass within an inch of perfection.

Spieber

Bob Loudon (25)
Gotta say that field looks outstanding. Top notch groundskeeping. The Victa mower has shaved that grass within an inch of perfection.
Someone should tell the groundsman that he is preparing pitch for rugby not cricket.

M

Moono75

Stop kicking away possession Force.........Attack attack attack eye of the tiger Tora Tora Tora!

M

Moono75

Bonsai! Bonsai! Force wins a game. Pick me up a 25yo Single Malt Scotch at the duty free on the way home. Your shout Force :)

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Glad the Sunwolves came back a bit at the end , for the crowd's sake, Struck me as a good crowd, and losing with your team coming back a bit , even it does give false hope is good for the game over there I think.

M

Moono75

You know Hodgo has made a heap of tackles when his face looks like it should be hanging in a butchers shop

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Look at this thread. Force have a good win and no one gives a toss. Not a single post in the 24hrs.

If that doesn't tell you something needs change, nothing will.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
For those who may be interested, Ruck Involvements for the Force Forwards against the Sunwolves.

Remember:
1. Early means 1st or 2nd of player’s team AFTER the ball carrier has been tackled and brought to ground.
2. Impact means active engagement: strong physical contact, changed shape of ruck, clean-out, protecting ball etc. (more than hand on someone’s bum or arriving after the hard work has been done). Yes it’s subjective - but as I collect all data at least it’s consistent.
3. Impact DOES NOT equate to Effectiveness. I’ve concluded that coming up with an effectiveness measure is just too hard in the time that I have available – but open to suggestions.

2016-05-08_22-38-58.jpg

Involvements over time

2016-05-08_22-36-42.jpg

Force had only 44% Possession and were generally standing off Defence Rucks. Only 6 Turn Overs Won; including 4 by Backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.