• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

SR2023 R3 - Rebels vs Waratahs Friday 10 March @ 7.35pm

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
very retro, like one of my old ones

Attachments

• IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 93

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
'A' game at 4.00 on gosch's anyone seen a tahs sqaud? Looking at ours similar to the side that lost to Eastwood at rams 2 weeks ago & the tahs put a few on the brums this could get a little ugly lol. Its good that they getting played.

334945556_598768258792928_3163917501541444811_n.jpg

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Impressive.

Presumably it was originally black and white and the blue only became visible later. ;)
the photograph ? or the jersey ? believe it or not we had coloured photos then, although that pic is of course much younger. what is concerning is that i cant find either that one or my "regular" all blue top from the time to wear tonight :mad:

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
the photograph ? or the jersey ? believe it or not we had coloured photos then, although that pic is of course much younger. what is concerning is that i cant find either that one or my "regular" all blue top from the time to wear tonight :mad:

The jersey is impressive. I was just making a joke about how old it is.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Down in Melbourne for this one. Any pub recommendations for a few beers a feed and some cricket in decent proximity to the stadium?

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Down in Melbourne for this one. Any pub recommendations for a few beers a feed and some cricket in decent proximity to the stadium?
Corner Hotel is hard to go by, won't be too busy with AFL not starting yet. London Tavern round the corner is good if you want more pub-y.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Just make sure you have some physical cash to put in the beer jug that circulates on behalf of the "entertainment".