• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

SR2023 - NZ Derbies & v Drua/ Moana

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^ yeah, the most obvious answer is usually the right answer, eh?

Loss Bleus looking somewhat underwhelming at this point on the space-time continuum. Quite disconcerting to a Loss Bleus supporter one imagines.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
More annoying that obviously bad causes are having obviously bad effects. If MacDonald doesn't stop mucking around and run out the proper 9-10-12-13 of Christie-Sullivan-Heem-Rieko for the second half then I'm going to have to update my official stance from "annoyed" to the next step of "summoning the lynch mob".

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Actually Te Nana's punishingly cringe simping for Tuivasa-Sheck is enough to escalate my official stance to the next level.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Thank fucken god.

EDIT: Wait. Plummer is still at 10...

hades-fucking.gif

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^ should the hitherto unthinkable actually happen I expect @Dismal Pillock to go abso-fucking-lutely apoplecticly, apocalyptically ballistic while @zer0 will probably feign indifference...

That said, even if Loss Bleus do sneak a W at least I haven't had to unignore Shiggins...

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Hmm. Wonder if a tap and shift to the middle of the field might've been a better call...

EDIT: Well got into the middle of the field. Surely just tap it now. Scrum hasn't been reliable enough imo.

EDIT2 : lmao scrum it is then.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'd have to check the replay on that one, but I reckon that card was harsh. I don't think he entered from the side at all.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Totally unrelated obscure law question I'm asking for a friend: can a match end off a scrum free kick for early engagement or whatever?