• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Springboks v Wallabies, Newlands, September 28 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
YC is very harsh, IMO. What can you do if a player leaps over the top of the tackler?

Bray is right. The ref didn't look at what happened after and Jannie did eye gouge Moore.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hook white.

JdP may be having a coffee with the judicial officer. Didn't look good from the quick glimpse on the replay.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
did they deliberately ignore what happened afterwards? Pathetic refereeing. Wallabies playing shit.

Ryphon

Allen Oxlade (6)
Getting pretty sick of the yellows in this year's comp. Some of these refs just hand them out like it's going out of fashion.

SA looking dangerous now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
thats fucked, he went low and the c**t tried to jump out of the tackle.....what was wrong with that???

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
How are they not offside leaving the lineout early?

Because the offside line is the ball until the lineout ends. At first I thought it might have been offside, but on the replay it was clear that they were fine.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
That yellow-card was rubbish and those scrums are rubbish, very ordinary performance so far from the Wallabies. Loving the forward play from the Boks however!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Because the offside line is the ball until the lineout ends. At first I thought it might have been offside, but on the replay it was clear that they were fine.
I thought the line out was the offside line. You can't go past till the line out is over.

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
No one was on their feet. He was right to go or the ball there was no ruck.

No that is not correct. Once formed, a ruck ends when the ball leaves the ruck, not when it collapses. A ruck that collapses is still a ruck.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
I don't have a massive problem with the YC. It's a bit shit, but they'll usually make that decision (c.f. Tom Carter). JdP should have a YC at least, probably a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.