• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Springboks v Wallabies, Loftus Versfeld, Sun 9th Jul 1.05am AEST

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
Anyone on the East coast is already in bed if they are setting the alarm to get up and watch live. Eddie will be dissapointed, he's promised something special! Of course with Eddie that could be Reece Hodge playing in the front row and Nic White jumping in the lineout.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
06099CA9-039E-447F-BF43-683065A1FD3C.gif

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
Silverstone quali, the cricket (hopefully, if it dries up), and this match - the holy trinity for buggering my sleep schedule

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
No chance I’m staying up for this. 7am on replay wake up the house with my verbal abuse of Ben O’Keefe.

Unfortunate that we’ll probably lose headingley tonight too.
I’m with you, avoiding all media from about 6am until I finishing watching.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
from what I’ve picked up elsewhere Q51 has been in the envious position of having a son in the U20s team and has thus been enjoying South Africa for a couple of weeks. Lucky man and such an honour.
Damn, he’s been behaving very admirably and much less parochial than some of us who have considerably less skin in the game. What a special time.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Vunivalu I just don't know. Pretty deceptive I know but just doesn't seem to light the world on fire ever. Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) didn't do much with the tahs so it's probably either or.