• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Six Nations 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Ireland going through the phases finally but can't break down the Italian defence, who for their own part have stopped giving away a stupid amount of penalties.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I heard the game can be livestreamed, but don't quote me on that.

Nothing to click here

Thanks for the thoughts, but with a 1.5mbps download speed live streaming ain't an option.

The stupid NBN tower down the road was supposed to go live 6 days ago so hopefully should be ok shortly.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Italy get a yellow card, and then start to fall off tackles. 2 quick tries to Ireland. score is now Italy 3 - Ireland 26

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Final score stays the same. Hopefully the France Scotland game is better!

Thank God for that late knock on, happy with the win. Always helpful for the points difference coming away with a decent result.

A lot to work on, Sexton back next week will make a huge difference.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
The perfect start to the 6 Nations :)

IREvITL.jpg

Reactions: BDA

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Surely a perfect start would have been a good performance as well as a win ;)

Perfect start is a win that does not allow the team to get to far ahead of themselves. At least Italy made us work for it, if they could play 80 minutes they would win more regularly, I am always confident in finding some gaps in the 2nd half as long as we don't rush against them.

Was same score at half time in 2011 RWC and we won that easily and then lost the following week.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Fair enough, I think you lot missed Sexton massively. Keetley just offered no leadership. Kicked well but that is to be expected from a Munster 10.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Fair enough, I think you lot missed Sexton massively. Keetley just offered no leadership. Kicked well but that is to be expected from a Munster 10.

Agree, Sexton running lines offer a lot more in attack, runs a lot flatter and has a better mix. Murray gets more space with Sexton as defense has more to worry about. With Keetley the Italians could close down the runs around the ruck a lot easier.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
The French may be playing in red, but their attitude towards staying on their feet at ruck time is more reflective of a team who wears Black.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
I don't understand why the french are so reluctant to try and use their wingers. I don't think bastareaud has had a carry at anyone yet. They pick a team then don't use the players to their strengths I swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.