• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2015 Final - Australia v New Zealand, Twickenham, Sunday 1 November, 3:00 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Haha, so because i disagree with your completey one eyed posts (and agree with a ref) who replayed it 5 times, i'm an idiot. Good one.

Isn't there a garbage bin you could be emptying or a door you could be standing in front of?

Reactions: ACR

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
NZ definitely getting the rub of the green. Dominating off the back off it.

Hope we have a million more lineouts.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Wow. Nigel Owens. Misses the 6m forward pass and gives a penalty, then misses the most basic of all knock ons and gives them another 7 points.

That's a real blow. 10 points off unforgivable referee errors to end the half. Wallabies need to regroup. They're up against 16 atm.

Cassius88

Sydney Middleton (9)
So on that single passage leading to the try, knock on, accidental obstruction, and not releasing when fardy was on the ball. Righto Nige

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
This game is nowhere over, the only thing separating us from the blacks is intensitity, we still got 40 minutes to grab this

there were some questionable calls, but I just hope the players dont let it get under their skins as much as I do

Jellic87

Chris McKivat (8)
We're cooked fellas, don't get me wrong. The AB's are outplaying us but Nugel Owens performance has been nothing short of disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.