• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 7: Reds v Rebels - Saturday 30 March @ Suncorp

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
urrrh, fucking Queensland weather. Means I gotta pack for all seasons.

The only thing you need to prepare for is hot and sticky, and it's cooled down finally from the previous 30 degree plus extended stretch. You'll love it!

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
Yep, yet the comments made were never a discussion on actual worth vs perceived worth, rather an opinion on how I felt CFS had played so far this year and the impact of his loss on tonight's game..

no more, no less

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
This should be a good game. Both teams love to have a crack in attack. Looking forward to Kerevi clashing with Meakes and English.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Somehow managed to find myself in Melbourne rather than Brisbane for this one. Can anyone recommend a good rugby bar somewhere around the city to watch the game?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I’m not sure who to support in this one, but I’m leaning towards the Reds..........

They’ll overtake the Brumbies on the ladder, but ultimately keeps the Australian conference wide open by denying the Rebels points.

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
I found the pre-match interview with Quade interesting, where he said "I could never imagine playing in another jersey" in reference to the Reds.. I guess that excludes that time when he turned down a Reds contract to go play rugby in Toulon?

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Surprised Isi wasn't taken of for HIA, yet Coleman was for something off camera. He didn't look happy at all with it.