• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 6: Reds v. Hurricanes, April 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tupou just needs to focus on scrummaging, he is playing out of position which makes it harder, containing the Hurricanes scrum is his primary objective..

you can learn to scrum and not be in the line outs.

I think the possibility of having across the field in order QC (Quade Cooper), Kerevi, Tupou, Duncan P, Khunt and Nabuli could be quite exciting.

QC (Quade Cooper) can pick either of two huge units or pass through the Duncan who can then pass two two other big units.

Reactions: gel

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
2nvrmog.png

COMRADE THOR WILL STAND STRONG LIKE THE PILLARS OF GREAT KREMLIN

That's St Basils Cathedral. The Kremlin is across the square.
THOR IS IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!!

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Game is finally here, nervous as hell, couldn't give a fuck about form or game plans, just stay in the fight boys, play for each other and take it to them.

In keeping with the spirit of the week, what are the rules on taking "water" in to Lenin park?

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L22 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gel

SamoanNo8

Fred Wood (13)
Hamish Stewarts selection is interesting. I've been impressed with his form over the course of the U20s season so far. I think he has a very bright future. But is he really the best option for the bench flyhalf position? Do the Reds coaching staff honestly believe that he is better than every QPR flyhalf out there? When he returns for Bond eventually, will he even be playing Prem Grade? I know they place high importance on developing players through the U20s system and seeing them represent the Reds in Super Rugby one day, but there must be more experienced and mature flyhalfs out there. Paddy James has been in the NRC system for a while...where is his opportunity? I believe Sam Greene is in Brisbane? Besides, the Reds U20s are playing in the GF this weekend...wouldn't it make more sense to keep Stewart in the side considering how much of an asset he is for them? I rate him as a player, but I think he has been thrown into the deep end too early.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Game is finally here, nervous as hell, couldn't give a fuck about form or game plans, just stay in the fight boys, play for each other and take it to them.

In keeping with the spirit of the week, what are the rules on taking "water" in to Lenin park?

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L22 using Tapatalk

Don't know, but drinking beer there is cheaper than water.

N

NTT

Bloody Greg Martin already talking down the Reds before a ball has been kicked. Just inspiration by Marto, ffs

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
So after Debbie's visit on Thursday, how are we expecting Suncorp's turf to hold up? Looked like there were a few divots out there in the background of the the pre-match waffle.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Bloody Greg Martin already talking down the Reds before a ball has been kicked. Just inspiration by Marto, ffs

Or maybe he's using the Channel Nine cricket script: talk up the oppo, even if it's Zimbabwe or Bangladesh, so if you do happen to win it looks more meritorious than it might otherwise appear, but if you get flogged then, well, they were on a hiding to nothing anyway, showed a lot of character, etc etc blah blah.........

N

NTT

Or maybe he's using the Channel Nine cricket script: talk up the oppo, even if it's Zimbabwe or Bangladesh, so if you do happen to win it looks more meritorious than it might otherwise appear, but if you get flogged then, well, they were on a hiding to nothing anyway, showed a lot of character, etc etc blah blah...

Nah, hes just weak between the ears. Gotta rip in not look for excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.