• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Root for the Wallabies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Great stuff Gav,
I'm thinking an animated .gif of about 10 slides

1. Abstain fom the All Blacks
2. Helen Clarke
3. Helen Clarke
4. Root for the Wallabies
5. Megan Gale
6. Gav pic 1
7. Shouldn't be that hard
8. Gav pic 2
9. Gav pic 4

That's not fair... if NZ's example of a female is Helen Clarke, Aus needs to be your ranga PM to be inline.. Hardly fair putting up Lady Helen against some model

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
MR (or any other kiwis) does 'root' actually mean the same thing to you guys as it does to us? Otherwise the impact might be lessened slightly.

I remembered talking about having a 'stack' skiing while hanging with some kiwis and it took a day before one of them asked what the hell I was talking about.

A

Army_Gav

To be fair, you do have Hayley Westenra, who will sing the 2011 version of "World in Union".

Attachments

• hayley.jpg
    hayley.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 231

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
whose being rude? Fairs fair!

Yep... root means the opposite of abstain in NZ. I havent lived there in 11 years now, but those folks who didn't know what stack was must be the exception as opposed to the rule. Pretty common slang that one globally.

D

daz

I'm sitting alone in my office right now, but I'm happy to contribute for the cause. Hang on a second....

Ok. I've done my bit for the Wobs.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Sorry i splet it worng.

Whoopee or 'making Whoopee' is the fine art of 'making love'

I reckon the word works well phonetically with Wallaby...

Who's with me? I reckon this has got legs.

I don't think 'whoopee' means quite the same as 'making whoopee'. Go into a bar and ask a girl for a whoopee and see how many think you mean a kind of cushion that makes farting noises.

B

Braveheart.

I root for the wallabies.... especially when the GRUZ is in a wallabies jersey.

reow.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
That's good.

I would have loved to have found a pic of Richie holding two RWC balls but these will have to do.
One with the official balls and one with Richie.

Attachments

• say no to sux - balls.png
    say no to sux - balls.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 250
  • say no to sux - richie.png
    say no to sux - richie.png
    1 MB · Views: 233

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Stephanie Rice is not only rooting FOR the Wallabies, she's also rooting A Wallaby!

Status
Not open for further replies.