• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Richie Bloody McCaw - Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tblackadder

yes- proton

tongans are our injury bogey team - re umaga at 03 cup

Hawkeye

Frank Row (1)
Which one? Why do I think Corne Krige was a ****, or Richie?

The first is self-explanatory, and the second I have written extensively about. No-one wants to hear it again.

I do, be interested in why you believe one player has harmed the game. If you could provide a link to the written words I'd be very keen to read as I do laugh when shit like this is posted about players.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK, just hang on a minute, I'm going to find all that stuff, and dig it out for you to laugh at.

Seriously. Just wait there, I'll be back in a minute.

I swear.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Although Richie is possibly the biggest pest on the planet and it irks me immensely when he wins, he is an awesome player!

When I first got into Rugby I saw pictures of people like Blanco, Edwards, Lomu, JPR and Lynagh in action. From this generation there are a few that will garner that much acclaim.

Dan Carter for obvious reasons. Brian O'Driscoll for being world class for so long and at times a one man back line.

And finally Richie, he has captained both his club and country to numerous titles, world player of the year three times and is possibly the best 7 ever (possibly!!).

I hate him now but there will be no denying his legacy if NZ win the world cup this year.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Fixed it for you -

Although Richie is possibly the biggest pest on the planet and it irks me immensely when he wins, he is an awesome player!

When I first got into Rugby I saw pictures of people like Blanco, Edwards, Lomu, JPR and Lynagh in action. From this generation there are a few that will garner that much acclaim.

Dan Carter for obvious reasons. Brian O'Driscoll for being world class for so long and at times a one man back line.

And finally Richie, he has captained both his club and country to numerous titles, world player of the year three times and is possibly the best 7 ever (possibly!!).

I hate him now but there will be no denying his legacy IF NZ win the world cup this year.

U

undercoverkiwi

I do, be interested in why you believe one player has harmed the game. If you could provide a link to the written words I'd be very keen to read as I do laugh when shit like this is posted about players.

Yeah, I'm pretty keen to see it as well. Further my noob GAGR education.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Well, it doesn't need to be dredged up again here.
If you really want to see it, search the blog page or google it. Shouldn't be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.