• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Waratahs - 29th April RD 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sigh.

Too many penalties. Ref has reffed one side, but still, too many penalties.

T

TOCC

Christ... Australian Rugby is in real trouble if that's a 'cracker of a match'

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Christ. Australian Rugby is in real trouble if that's a 'cracker of a match'

Again, I really enjoyed it.

First half with a lot of great skills and energy on displace.

In the 2nd half not as much rugby was played but the intent was there and intensity was high for the most part.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sigh.

Congrats Tahs.

But Reds played no rugby after going 26 - 20 up and blew it on poor discipline and handed the other team the win.

Oh, and ref sucked. That Phipps no try pretty much summed up where the 50-50s went the way of the visiting team, someone needs to tell him it's home home team that normally get them.

kickingtee

Allen Oxlade (6)
That was one of the most disappointing games of footy I've watched in a while. On the plus side I think KHunt played very well tonight and has surely got his eyes on 15.

T

TOCC

Again, I really enjoyed it.

First half with a lot of great skills and energy on displace.

In the 2nd half not as much rugby was played but the intent was there and intensity was high for the most part.

Mate there was about 20 dropped balls in the second half.. it's not humid and it's not wet... fans pay to see skill, ability and execution, and all were lacking...

and no it wasn't forced drop balls from good defence either

I'd prefer to watch club rugby then Aussie Super Rugby this year

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds also need to look into turning line breaks into points, particularly in the first half.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
After the lopsided penalty count - a major problem for the Reds for years - silly box kicks and so much more that's obviously wrong in composure, skills etc - how can the apologists continue on and on with the notion that Stiles and his coaching group have the requisite capabilities as coaches to rebuild the Reds, in any capacity and to the degree and rapidity necessary?

And Kerevi as Captain - please. Higgers the infinitely better choice, no brainer.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Mate their was about 20 dropped balls in the second half.. it's not humid and it's not wet. fans pay to see skill, ability and execution, and all were lacking.

and no it wasn't forced drop balls from good defence either

I'd prefer to watch club rugby this Aussie Super Rugby this season

Well power to you TOCC but don't be surprised if those who willing chose to watch the game and who are subsequently posting in the game thread enjoy the game for reasons different to your own.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Sigh.

Congrats Tahs.

But Reds played no rugby after going 26 - 20 up and blew it on poor discipline and handed the other team the win.

Oh, and ref sucked. That Phipps no try pretty much summed up where the 50-50s went the way of the visiting team, someone needs to tell him it's home home team that normally get them.

Shiggins just called me and said "canyou tell ash he defiantly cant Try to take-over mi roll as forum ref=basher". I think. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.