• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Stormers, Newlands 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Keep this rubbish up in the second half and the Reds can kiss goodbye any chance of a home final. I won't be sticking around for it though, sleep is a much better option right now.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Saia Fainga'a is like a walking penalty offence. He doesn't offer anything. How he ever got a Wallaby cap is beyond me.
Cooper the Reds best player so far IMO. Gill and Samo good, too. Genia waits too long with the ball at the base of the ruck.
Carr good for Stormers, and both their locks.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
This half I expect Genia to direct traffic and Quade will save his tricks for the attacking 22. Stormers just aren't committing to the rucks leaving this expansive Reds game plan kind of redundant. So you'd want more play up the guts and throw in a few more box kicks/inside balls for those line breaks.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Is it just me or has Genia been a bit off, again? Not bad of course but not his usual brilliant self.

ALso, whats the deal with Graham and McKenzie's latest lounge suit and handkerchief approach? Classy fellows.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Not only are the quality of some of Cooper's touches are outstanding, in particular under pressure, but the frequency of the quality touches is extra-ordinary. He can't really be blamed for A Finger dropping passes and overrunning him

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
sto-red.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.