• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
How much open side has browning played? I thought he was more of a 6/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I think that was really well handled by Steve there, correct calls all way round for me.

Moore was impeded - shut up Horan, he couldn't get around to where Genia scored.
I thought it was pretty well handled, even though I doubt Moore was going to be around there to stop it. But given the illegality, he had to then go back to ongoing advantage to the Reds from before.
Quirk was silly (penalty offence maybe), Moore was downright dumb (very very lucky to not get a card). Reds were pretty unlucky, deserved a try in that passage of play.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
still 10-23 57min gone. Brums scrum 5m out after Davies came close.
It feels like the game has been in the brums half all half.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Reds have had all the ball but look a little unsure about how to get over the line.
still 23-10 60min gone.
reds scrum 10m out

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Reds camped in Ponies 22 for last 15 minutes with all the pill and just can't get anywhere near the line ( less the little incident with Moore/Shatz).

And for all the QC (Quade Cooper) haters out there, another try goes begging, but for Joe Tomani turning QC (Quade Cooper) turtle in the act of scoring.

Ensuing scrum - Penalty try to Reds from the scrum?

Nah, just a normal try to Quirke. QC (Quade Cooper) adds the extras. Red 17 Ponies 23 after 64 minutes.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Joe Tomane having a bottler of a game.

And good call Steve Walsh.

Reds get the try anyway. Quick recovery. Reds back in it.

Reactions: Epi

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
fucking amazing defense by Joe Tomane. Stops a great set piece play by the reds, Cooper over the line but doesn't get it down.
Tight head push over try from the ensuing scrum. Wow.

T

Train Without a Station

Not even going upstairs??

Ok it wasn't a try but only just, I call bullshit on Walsh seeing that in realtime.

Yeah Walsh ended up being right but fuck, you had to zoom in and slow it down to see it miss the turf. He's gone to the video ref that many times but odd he didn't one a player has a potential try

Status
Not open for further replies.