• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Brumbies, Lang Park, 2nd March 2018 @ 7:00pm AEST

Match result

• Brumbies win

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Reds win

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
His scrummaging was on the upwards trajectory last year, and was apparent during the NRC. Rebels have good depth across their front row, but I don’t think they selected their best scrummaging forward pack for the Reds game. I still expect Tupou to get towelled up a few times in 2018. But that’s all part of becoming a good prop.

I think we will see Tupou used a few times in the mid-field off the line out this week, I think the reason we didn’t see that much last week was the loss of Higgers which meant a reshuffle at the line out.

I hope he does get the ball a lot in broken play. Trying to tackle those tree trunk kegs comin at speed will be a challenge for the best of defenders

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
I'm hopeful of some game time for Stewart tonight. 20-30 mins at 10 would be nice.

Mate, if I was choosing I would be starting Stewart at 15! But a solid 30 min would be acceptable. I don't think there is too much difference between Stewart and Lance at this point at least, and the combination Stewart has with Tuttle and Paia'aua is much better to Lance.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm not big on playing a guy at 15 if he's going to be your 10. I think D Mac is suffering at the moment because of this. Better to play Stewart at 10 and Lance at 15, he's on the way out anyway.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
I'm not big on playing a guy at 15 if he's going to be your 10. I think D Mac is suffering at the moment because of this. Better to play Stewart at 10 and Lance at 15, he's on the way out anyway.

Whatever gets Stewart on the field... From all the trials and the Brisbane 10's I would say Stewart is very very close to Lance and if that's the case you'd be made to not start Stewart in this side that's not going to be near finals this year.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Hope to see Lealiifano bring his kicking boots with him tonight. Last week, missed too many shots.

So long as they are the boots that make him play like shit in every other way apart from goal kicking then yeah, me too! 1 from 1 sounds good to me.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Mate are you serious? There isn't a bad seat in the house. Membership was $200 (for 8 games). I'll be leaving work early and heading straight to the Precinct Bar to watch the Blues v Chiefs.

Scratch that just got the email from Newstead Brewing Co saying that they just tapped their first batch of "The Ballymore"

Linebreaker

Allen Oxlade (6)
Brad Thorn knows better than to pitch Steward in against Lealiifano who would only given him an absolute bath,
Little by little and he may succeed but he's only just opened book on how to play @ 10, many more chapters to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.