• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Rebels, Sat May 17 @ 7:40

Status
Not open for further replies.

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
Well that sucks , before the fight Colby f had won a turnover. Then the handbag debate leads to a scrum and the reds score

Did he? I saw Reds still in possession on the attack. But then again, I'm 3 sheets into the breeze.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Quade apparently gone 4-6 weeks on preliminary assessment - bummer. Now let's hope To'omua stays intact.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Double meat and chopsticks tonight from Burgo.

Woodward does the honours to add the extras.

2 minutes gone after oranges and the Rebels lead 24 - 17.

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
I'm just going to put this out there. Graham may not be the problem. I think Horwill is,

Hook him!

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Walsh is terrible at using the whistle. Usually the referee should blow with different strengths regarding the importance of the call. The way he blew the whistle when the try was scored makes you think it was a regulation knock on blow. Just one of the many things that irk me when he is refereeing

M

Moono75

Burgo world beater. Reds...you are just like a bad report card at the moment. Still in it...need some passion.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Plenty of "soft moments" from the Reds just after the break again.

What are they doing in the sheds at halftime?

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Walsh is terrible at using the whistle. Usually the referee should blow with different strengths regarding the importance of the call. The way he blew the whistle when the try was scored makes you think it was a regulation knock on blow. Just one of the many things that irk me when he is refereeing
Someone must really hate Walsh if they get wound up over something as trivial as his whistle-blowing ;)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I think starting FingerS on the bench has worked well for the Reds.

He is playing the best I have seen from him for a while.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I'm just going to put this out there. Graham may not be the problem. I think Horwill is,

Hook him!
Missed out on some meat there. It should have been fairly simple to got the try easily yet somehow failed to achieve the objective.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Huge defence Rebels.
Too many pick and gos Reds; needed to go wide instead of step inside with Tapuai.

Status
Not open for further replies.