• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Force Rd 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cummins should be no where near the national side with his defensive form. Charles and McCalman are also more likely to wear gold than Hodgson.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
The first time a Force player falls on the wrong side he is penalised (rightly so) but the Reds have done it on 3 occasions I've counted that haven't been pinged.

This ref isn't too bad but is lacking on the consistency stakes.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The first time a Force player falls on the wrong side he is penalised (rightly so) but the Reds have done it on 3 occasions I've counted that haven't been pinged.

This ref isn't too bad but is lacking on the consistency stakes.
I've counted more but spot on :)

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
If the force are really here to play this year hopefully even with a bunch of shit calls they can still win the game.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Force looked good that half. Reds must have read the odds on sportstab and thought we should win this easily. Hopefully will come an realization and start to play to their ability for 2nd half.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Well if anything this suggests that the problems with ref is just not about neutrality. Incompetence is very much in the equation.

Rolex or Breitling? I wonder.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
The ref was getting most of the Reds breakdown infringements right in the first 20 but then swallowed the whistle when the Force were down to 14.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Well if anything this suggests that the problems with ref is just not about neutrality. Incompetence is very much in the equation.

Rolex or Breitling? I wonder.

Jokes aside, It is like they haven't got the balls to make the tough calls against the home side.

Status
Not open for further replies.