• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Force Rd 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
My bad. I thought the caption said wallabies 1998-2005. Must have said Reds.

I suddenly feel young again.

Thanks fellas.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yes he played for the Reds from 98-05 and then he "sold out" (according to some Reds fans that is) and moved to the Force for 06.

Tackling optional for the Reds in the last couple of minutes. Great continuity and back up by the Force

Reactions: Epi

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Reds defence ordinary. No line, just standing around waiting for the nearest guy to tackle, nearest guy misses tackle, oh shit what now.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Reds players whinging like all hell. Force turn it over. The force are just brilliant right now.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Reds will get a card soon. Plenty of penalties given to the force. They look to be offside a heap as well

Slipper should of been penalised anyway

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Reds should have been penalised before the Horwill one. A sneaky hand to knock it out of the breakdown by the Reds prop on the ground.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Very undisciplined stuff from the Reds, they're not even making it hard for the ref to penalise them. Simmons half a metre offside every ruck. And you can't pick up when you're lying on the ground fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.