• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Brumbies - RD10 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Smart play from Genia makes the Brumbies kick out on the full.

All the way back to inside the Brumbies' 22.

Brumbies steal the ball at the ruck. Kick to Cooper, who finds Davies who gets to the 22m. Ball is trapped at the next ruck.

Rucks are turning into a street fight, think Jackson may be losing a bit of control at ruck time.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Another scrum 22m out as the Brumbies knock on attacking the Reds ruck.

Horwill pointing out the Brumbies players off their feet on ref cam, Jackson has none of it.

Shipperley on for Davies, who has been good apart from his blown try.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Penalty to the Reds for White offside at the ruck. He was basically standing behind Schatz to stop the clearance to Genia.

Reds go for the lineout 5m out.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds maul. Very messy. Alexander in off the side, tackling the carrier. Gets away with it, but Smith comes in and gives away another. Final warning to the Brumbies.

Quick tap to the Reds. They get over the line under the posts, but held up.

How many kickable penalties turned down now? This may win the Brumbies the game.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Oh shut it Marto for gods sake you make my head hurt you whingepot.

Just about ready to activate the mute button thanks to marto, I'm surprised I've got as far as 66min into the game with the volume still on.

Reds looking really close to going over.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds go again from the scrum. Stuck over and over on the line. Brumbies kill the ball and give away the advantage.

Eventually Daley gets over, ref goes to the TMO. Try?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Don't think they can give a try. Wonder if the ref will remember to give a yellow though?

No yellow. Reds go for the lineout.

Status
Not open for further replies.