• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Highlanders Rnd 6 Super Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
They cut the neck hole bigger on the 16 jersey so Freier could get his head through.

When he tried to put the 2 jersey on, he got stuck.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Highlanders must be gutted to have lost John Hardie at 7 for the season, first few games I had thought he was just about best 7 in comp!!

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Btw. one reason to go Otago:

The very cute Suz B.

Attachments

• suz.jpg
    suz.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 222

wilful

Larry Dwyer (12)
jesus christ how do you get a skin complexion like that in Ooough tarr go? All the fake tan would wash off in the rain. And that 'music' is simply the most annoying buzz in your ears.

D

daz

"It's going to be a big game. A must-win for us.

I think it is safe to say they pretty much all are from now on.

Unless the boys manage to pull a few BP's out of a game or two, only the win will do for the rest of the season. That might be a bit more than we can realistically expect, although how I would love it to come true....

L

laps

Predictions? Finding this one hard to tip. If Highlanders have slade I would have them by a mile with the rest of the squad that has been named, but without him im just not too sure...

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I am figuring that the Rebels will maintain their appaling away record so have gone the Clan, but only by 3.

Now you can all safely tip the Rebels in the sure knowledge that they will win. :D

wilful

Larry Dwyer (12)
seriously, a very good friend of mine said that one of the main reasons he moved from New Zealand (ChCh and Auckland) to Melbourne was because the chicks were cuter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.