• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Drua

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
DRUA (1-15): Haereiti Hetet, Tevita Ikanivere, Mesake Doge, Mesake Vocevoce, Leone Rotuisolia, Etonia Waqa, Kitione Salawa, Meli Derenalagi (c), Frank Lomani, Isaiah Armstrong-Ravula, Waqa Nalaga, Kemu Valetini, Iosefo Masi, Selestino Ravutaumada, Ilaisa Droasese

RESERVES: Zuriel Togiatama, Livai Natave, Samu Tawake, Isoa Nasilasila, Motikiai Murray, Elia Canakaivata, Simione Kuruvoli, Caleb Muntz

REBELS (1-15): Isaac Kailea, Jordan Uelese, Taniela Tupou, Angelo Smith, Josh Canham, Josh Kemeny, Brad Wilkin, Rob Leota (c), Ryan Louwrens, Carter Gordon, Darby Lancaster, David Feiluai, Nick Jooste, Filipo Daugunu, Andrew Kellaway, Mason Gordon

RESERVES: Ethan Dobbins, Matt Gibbon, Sam Talakai, Tuaina Taii Tualima, Maciu Nabolakasi, James Tuttle, David Vaihu, Jake Strachan

fk me, we're going all guns blazing. No resting here.

Cool to have Gordon x 2. Shame we couldn't get Glen with his brother!
Looks like an 8 player Rebels backline?

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
I would have given Pone a start this weekend, Talakai could have used a rest and would have been good to see what his form is like with extended minutes.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Let's Review:

If Rebels win:

- Win or lose, they make the playoffs anyway
- Drua MISS the playoffs.
- CANTABS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.
- DARTH VADER DOESNT DIE AT THE END OF THE FILM.
- THE BADDIES WIN.

If Drua Win.

- REBELS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ANYWAY.
- DRUA MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
- CANTABS MISS THE PLAYOFFS
- Did you read that last one?
- PLEASE REREAD IT AGAIN
- LET ME REITERATE.
- CANTABS MISS THE PLAYOFFS.

TLDR: ROCK AND ROLL AINT NO RIDDLE MANG

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Pretty good day for rugby, the missus has left me all alone for the next month. Let’s see if I can watch so much rugby I get sick of it.

starting with the Premiership semi, then Rebels v Drua, ‘Canes v Highlanders, blues v Chiefs, finally WF v Brumbies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Let's Review:

If Rebels win:

- Win or lose, they make the playoffs anyway
- Drua MISS the playoffs.
- CANTABS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.
- DARTH VADER DOESNT DIE AT THE END OF THE FILM.
- THE BADDIES WIN.

If Drua Win.

- REBELS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ANYWAY.
- DRUA MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
- CANTABS MISS THE PLAYOFFS
- Did you read that last one?
- PLEASE REREAD IT AGAIN
- LET ME REITERATE.
- CANTABS MISS THE PLAYOFFS.

TLDR: ROCK AND ROLL AINT NO RIDDLE MANG
You forgot the force smash Brumbies and make play offs

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I like Mason Gordan getting a start. Kids very good in attack. Haven't noted much of his kicking and defence ability though

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
You forgot the force smash Brumbies and make play offs
71739359-jpg.54168

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
It’s been a whirlwind week… time to block out all the opinions of the armchair accountants and administrators and go get a rebels win.