• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Drua @ AAMI Park 25/03 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Best game I have ever been to at AAMI park. Full credit to the Fijian fans. They made the night. The excitement every time the scored was insane. The singing everything, the atmosphere they created was incredible. I can’t wait to hopefully go over one day and watch the Rebels play them in Fiji
That was an entertaining game and full credit to both sides but moreso to rebels who surprised and came out and were on fire in attack and defence. I could not recognise them to the previous games and so many players on fire in both the forwards and backs for the rebels. They consistently play that sort of rugby they will bring the fans back as drua were equally very good but rebels just better.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I actually thought the ref had a really good game. I thought he let the game flow well. He avoided inserting himself in the game where possible. Good stuff

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I did not realise the rebels had two players called tuttle, as the tuttle bloke who played last night not seen before and looks bloody good player and way better then that other Tuttle bloke in previous games who was absolutely useless.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Still can’t get over the passion from the Fijian fans. They bring so much to the game and are so deserving of a side. Can see playing them in Suva becoming one of the more difficult road trips in Super Rugby
It is also the little things like the war dance prior to kick off that adds colour. They certainly have been a great addition. Particularly with the attacking flair we are now seeing week in week out. But great to see rebels, brumbies and force all this weekend also bring good attacking rugby.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Still can’t get over the passion from the Fijian fans. They bring so much to the game and are so deserving of a side. Can see playing them in Suva becoming one of the more difficult road trips in Super Rugby
It is also the little things like the war dance prior to kick off that adds colour. They certainly have been a great addition. Particularly with the attacking flair we are now seeing week in week out. But great to see rebels, brumbies and force all this weekend also bring good attacking rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.