• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Crusaders 21/04/23

zer0

John Thornett (49)
The Rebels: Imma fucken pull out a cross-field kick from my own dead ball line
Also the Rebels: tAkE tHe ThReE

Just go all in and continue the spanking. Otherwise they're gonna score right before halftime and that will be the blood in the water for the second half.

dusk

Vay Wilson (31)
Drummond would make for a great football player. In all seriousness can this be penalized more often.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Great first half. Rebels are relying on the 'Saders shooting themselves in the foot a bit though. Need to exit better.
Aussie teams in general need to be better with their exits.

I have this feeling that the Crusaders haven't entirely clicked up a gear. A lot of tackling from the Rebels this half, so fatigue will be a factor. Bench will be important. Still, I'm loving the willingness to play (from the Rebels), but not pushing too much rubbish.

Last edited:

dusk

Vay Wilson (31)
Aussie teams in general need to be better with their exits.

I have this feeling that the Crusaders haven't entirely clicked up a gear. A lot of tackling from the Rebels this half, so fatigue will be a factor. Bench will be important. Still, I'm loving the willingness to play (from the Rebels), but not pushing to much rubbish.
The player who replaced ili has been impressive imo, making important tackles that others seem to miss. Wilkin also proving himself likewise with Gordon. Hodge's kicking has been good as well, something that would be very beneficial as a utility back for the wallabies.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Fuck tackling Pone.

james-crashes-into-tar-hit.gif