• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
I'm hearing a night game at Quins against Hurricanes, but don't know when - anybody able to enlighten me? Week of the England test at AAMI maybe?

Reeks of a money grab to me, should just let those who need game time play Dewar

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Who knows. It's almost definitely an attempt to alleviate the losses from the lack of an 8th home game.

As I've said, it'd be nice if a half dozen blokes likely to make the Rising side would end up in the squad, or award some of the U20s who didn't end up going to the JRWC.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Well we need some good locks so we can only hope he makes the level.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Versatility would be Hodge's biggest asset in coming off the bench. He's played virtually all the backline positions bar scrum half and wing this season, and he was supposed to play on the wing in the opening game.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
They managed with the Rising v Bruzvegas match. Someone posted down o the Warrigal road side. If you came from ground # 2 it would be hard to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

daz

What kind of crowd numbers do we think? Can't see it being too huge, 6pm; chilly/wet/both; basically a friendly.

Same crowd numbers as the preseason game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
For only $10 with most attendees probably also keen to support the Rebels, I think most people would just pay rather than make more effort to avoid paying.

I'm happy to pay, just think it's odd that they are charging at a ground that clearly cannot police it. While most Rebels fans will pay the $10.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I'm happy to pay, just think it's odd that they are charging at a ground that clearly cannot police it. While most Rebels fans will pay the $10.
Melbourne really needs a fenced local rugby ground to be able to do these and other games like NRC and charge for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.