• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

R.I.P G&GR "Everything Else" Section.

GAGR "Everything Else" Section.

• Good Riddance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was dead anyway

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • did this thread really need a pole?

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • WFT where do I post stupid s**t now?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Only rugby discussion is allowed

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Back On Topic Please

• Rugby is stupid

• You're stupid

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • GAGR FFS

• Cyclo will have saved a copy of my "Inside The Green and Gold Network" thread...

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I see you are outing yourself here mate. Keep out of my graveyard you filthy resurrectionists!

resurrectionists
They went by many names: body snatchers, grave robbers, resurrectionists. Although their efforts may have advanced the understanding of the human body, their work largely targeted the indigent, whose mortal remains were violated when the market demanded it. (See how this woman's body became a digital cadaver.)

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
That's the byline for your sub-forum? Admin can use it, as is:

"They went by many names: body snatchers, grave robbers, resurrectionists. Although their efforts may have advanced the understanding of the human body, their work largely targeted the indigent, whose mortal remains were violated when the market demanded it. My name is Tomikin, Tomikin the Resurrectionist, Tomikin of The Graveyard."