• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Quade Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jay

Quade should grow a curly moustache he can twirl at the stands in NZ. He might as well.

That assumes he can grow one. I dunno that twirling a pencil thin bumfluff mo' will really have the same affect.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
I dunno how good you'd have to be to put a shot on him when he was sitting on the ground after a try had been scored or on his back at the bottom of a ruck. I suspect if the AB's really wanted to, it'd be quite easy to do that.....

Yeah, we've seen that from Tony Woodcock, so the ABs clearly know how to do it. But hey, if you guys are really that worried about the way QCs been roughing poor Richie up I guess we could consider starting a petition to ask him stop this bullying?

Obvious bias is obvious.

Yes, yours is

Well they could, but the tackle would be penalised for being late after Quade threw the ball away...

That's called a pass mate, you tend to see them from playmakers. If you need any other basics explained, just let me know.

Throwing memes around doesn't make your argument convincing. Most of them are wasted on the old codgers, anyway.

Oi!

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
Yeah, we've seen that from Tony Woodcock, so the ABs clearly know how to do it. But hey, if you guys are really that worried about the way QCs been roughing poor Richie up I guess we could consider starting a petition to ask him stop this bullying?

brilliant
how bout a letter from gagr on behalf of the austraian fans apologising to richie and nz for the bullying from the australian players

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
brilliant
how bout a letter from gagr on behalf of the austraian fans apologising to richie and nz for the bullying from the australian players
Justice 4 Richie? We could all have arm bands

P

proton

Giteau dropped was sad after all hes done for Aussie but his option taking must have fell outside the team patterns. Cooper is better for the skills he brings to the table and he doesnt need so much time and space to be creative.
What does everyone on here honestly think of QC (Quade Cooper)? Do you think leaving Gits out is a mistake?

I honestly reckon QC (Quade Cooper) is overrated and is only good with the ball in hand running the ball and does not offer much else except average goal kicking and is awful on defense. Most the reason he looks good on attack is because of the man in front of him. Genia could make even the worst flyhalfs look good on attack.

Dropping Giteau is a huge mistake that could cost the cup because Cooper will just stand there watching the players run past instead of tackling them and let them score the winning tries. Barnes is the last hope now.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Proton I don't think it's sad. It's just life. Eventually your rugby career has to end. Giteau could have stayed in Oz and fought his way into the side again. Even now he can go to Europe for a couple of years and come back to Oz as a 30 year old with a vast amount of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.