• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Brick

Stan Wickham (3)
All this Spr*n*l*r talk just has me a bit sad, thinking about those horrible days that lead to the lockout as @The Blin6side stated. Fellow forumists - let's just try and chat footy and respect the forum as staff wish. My Question for everyone - who is the most in form hooker at the moment?
Responding to you TRC,

Youve got to say that in the 1s this year there is one Hooker that really stands out and its of course John Grenfell (NC) i don't even need an explanation on this pick as he picks himself.

However i was up at Northgate on the weekend and was watching the 16A's fixture in the morning before the 1s and noticed a special coming through the BGS ranks. Lachlan "rusty" Russell (BGS) may be the closest thing to Brian Moore i have ever seen. The amount of tackles i saw him make dropped my jaw and with his size. Young Rusty could be the next big thing out of BGS. He capped a Brilliant Performance with an intercept try. Although his BGS side was weak losing 13-15 i think his potential shined through and he is definitely one to lookout for going into next year.

-Cheers DB

Quick_Tap_Tony

Sydney Middleton (9)
Kick him this is a fake account.
Lets join forces lads and get this troll out of here and keep the chat about real footy talk.

Kind Regards,

RG
Her RG,

I am not willing to do that just yet. He has one post and seems like a new person wanting to start contributing to the Forum. At this stage your not an extremely reliable source either.

-QTT

Get em onside

Bob McCowan (2)

absolute belter of a season
That Ipswich grammar side were red hot back in 2012. I still think it's the best scrum I have seen within the GPS, they just unfortunately let themselves go at the backend of the season. Ultimately they were a team of individuals and they didn't want to show up for each other every game, they decided when they would turn it on.

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Fellas. If the prem goes down to a round 9 final on ross between statey and nudgee. What are the chances of statey getting the job done at ross in a game of that magnitude
I honestly think if this game happens it will go down to the wire. State high seem to have unseen spirit and mungrel this season. As a NC old boy I'm predicting us to get ahead in a blinder (close one).

Get em onside

Bob McCowan (2)
My personal take is that by the time RD9 comes, it won't be a grand final. This competition will end up being a shared premiership, I don't think any of these teams is good enough to go undefeated. The likes of Terrace, TGS, ACGS, can easily spoil some parties and make some major upsets. I think by round 9 it will decide who is sharing the premiership rather then who is going to win it stand alone

Status
Not open for further replies.