• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Predictascore: Dad's Antopidean Army vs The Breakdancing Young 'uns - CuzzyBroville

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
27-21 win for the Wallabies. Three early tries to Aus, a few random penalty 3's with the Kiwis grinding their way back into it but unable to break down some strong Aussie defense. Carter will hopefully continue his poor form with the boot this week and with the Kiwis chasing and determined to score trys - they should leave some 3 pointers on the park. Our self belief and youthfulness will get us home over the aging blicks.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Put this morning a 50 quid wager on the Wobs with a 16 and half point start at 4/7.....

Proud Pig

Tom Lawton (22)
AB by 3, with the winning try being scored by Richie when he receives a 40 yard pass from the back of the scrum. Replays show he may have broken a little early in fact when the ref called "touch".

D

daz

I have been reading all your comments and I like that many of you have put some thought into how and why the Wobs will win. There are some handy rugby brains on these boards and I'm sure most points made are valid.

For mine, however, the equation is simple: The Wobs must win. The time for talk about re-building towards RWC11 and young player development is now over. It's been 4 years. Time for results. I don't give a rats fart how they come, but the ARU promised us silverware in 2011.

We just must win to stay in the Bledisloe hunt. End of story.

No Bled = potentially no 3N trophy. None of those = potentially no Old Bill.

I'm done waiting.

/end rant

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Anyone know what happened to the score predictions on the blog competition from last night?

I posted and was about comment number four and today there only seem to be posts dated 5 Aug?

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
29-18 to the Wallabies who will come back after being down 15-3 at the break.

Wouldn't that be an absolute cracker to watch....yes please. I think a come-from-behind win over the AB's would be even more devastating to the Kiwis than lead early and hold on. That would certainly show the world that this team has some mettle.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Anyone know what happened to the score predictions on the blog competition from last night?

I posted and was about comment number four and today there only seem to be posts dated 5 Aug?

Go to the bottom and you'll see a button saying "view older" - it breaks them up into pages when there are too many

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Go to the bottom and you'll see a button saying "view older" - it breaks them up into pages when there are too many

Well duh to me I say. I thought it showed oldest comments first, oops.

Although I do hope my prediction's wrong.

Garryowen

Larry Dwyer (12)
An awful lot of optimism on this thread. I sure as hell hope we win, but the harsh reality is that it is anything but a 50:50 contest. Think we will be close for 60m and get ground down in the end.

World cup should be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.