• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ONE TEAM - positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
The last few days have been pretty negative around here so I thought having a place of positivity and general happiness might help us all lift our spirits a bit.

No criticizing, no name calling, just post something positive about the wallabies.

I will kick things off,

The uniforms are growing on me and I think the team looked great out there.

G

GC

Look what happened to France after the last devastating result. Boks will be worried.

W

waves

Loss was probably a positive for us, Must always start somewhere. Think we'll come out firing against the Boks.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Samoa gave us a warm up of what the rwc will be like. They put everything on the line and it has reinforced that we need to do the same to achieve greatness.

One of the most important one off test matches for the wallabies in a long time.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Loved seeing Vickerman back in the gold jersey.

And its always a thrill when a new player debuts, regardless of their performance.

I know it's only push and shove and a bit of chat, but I loved it when the slow-mo replay showed him giving one of the Samoans a shove and a "Go fuck off". Nice to see someone with a bit of fire. He needs more match hardening, but he didn't look out of place. And he likes contact.
On another positive note, I think Timani will prove a lot of us wrong in the future and be a very good player.

C

chief

I know it's only push and shove and a bit of chat, but I loved it when the slow-mo replay showed him giving one of the Samoans a shove and a "Go fuck off". Nice to see someone with a bit of fire. He needs more match hardening, but he didn't look out of place. And he likes contact.
On another positive note, I think Timani will prove a lot of us wrong in the future and be a very good player.

I doubt the Timani part but because this is a positive thread I will hope you are right.

But I loved the Vickerman "fuck off" slow mo too. Was fantastic. Man he's one hell of a player.

W

waves

I also agree with Timani his Super season was deffinately great, He'll get better with games under his belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.