• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW Suburban Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Ron Walden (29)
It was a one off appearance I'm led to believe. As the first grade coach at epping, I was a bit disappointed in him. He was a bit dirty and injured our halfback when after the whistle blew right next to him drove him back about 25 meters before flopping down on him. That's a 130kg professional athlete on a 75kg amateur.

Prodigy

Ron Walden (29)
No mate. You don't. That is true to fact. The only shame was that the referee didn't see it as he was trying to sort out a collapsed scrum and the touch judge, one of our guys, didn't report it as foul play.
Remember he genuinely outweigh our halfback by at least 40-50kgs

M

Marley

Guys.

I have some insight of who is playing for balmain tomorrow...

any guesses?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Will anyone be getting on in this weather? Our game against Shammies has already been canned.

In any case, I heard Drewster was thinking about having a game for Balmain.

That will be a much needed boost for the Balmain 1st grade side, they are battling a bit this season. I can't think of any club more worthy of having a current Waratah front up for them...

M

Marley

Mate your off your head Barbarian...

Balmain have been killing every team they play against?

M

Marley

Was kidding haha know what you mean! why dont they get Kurtley and start making it rediculous!!

Its suburbam rugby not Super 15...

XVProps

Herbert Moran (7)
Games were on at Campbelltown today. Very difficult conditions and two stuffed pitches as a result. Will be finding dirt in
places I didn't know I had for about a fortnight. Did anyone else het on in Subbies?

Sent from my iPod touch.

Prodigy

Ron Walden (29)
Yeah, Epping played against Hawkesbury Valley out at Windsor yesterday. Games were played at Deerubbin Park which is out the back of Windsor on a road that leads out to some turf farms.

Subbies have played semis out there before because of the two grounds, but the ones they have used in the past have been goat tracks.

Hawkesbury Valley have done a lot of work to get the field out the back into good condition and should be commended for it. The ground held up really well all day, with the field looking like it hadn't rain too heavily out there.

I could see Hawkesbury Valley possibly moving out there once they get additional facilities sorted out (lighting, seating) due to the fact that it wont be closed for wet weather as much.

Ozzie Bob

Charlie Fox (21)
Does anybody know what is happening with the wet weather games in 1st Div? I know they have a bye this round, but for my club (BOBs) our opposition (St Pats) are already due to play another game from the round where their Subbies rep players were missing, is a Sunday game a possibility?

Crashy

Colin Windon (37)
G'day Ozzie bob. The barker st pats games will be played on the bye week in August 18 i think. From what I understand make up games were not allowed this weekend due to the subbies allocation at the Wales test match being over suscribed. We need you riffing my 5th grade champ? We've had a couple of solid wins in a row and looking forward to taking on the 1st grade team pretending to be beecroft's 5th grade. Pack of w@nkers...

Status
Not open for further replies.