• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syd

Herbert Moran (7)
I will try my hardest to stay within the rules of the forum in this comment.

Some of their talented players will no doubt get their shot at the big leagues next year, but there are worries about their antics and actions outside of the rugby field, and from what i've gathered coaches Wallace and Sinclair don't stand for that.

Lets hope they get/are shooting straight, because there are some very talented players who deserve to be playing high levels of rugby.
Very curious about the details here…

Last edited:

The President

Herbert Moran (7)
I will try my hardest to stay within the rules of the forum in this comment.

Some of their talented players will no doubt get their shot at the big leagues next year, but there are worries about their antics and actions outside of the rugby field, and from what i've gathered coaches Wallace and Sinclair don't stand for that.

Lets hope they get/are shooting straight, because there are some very talented players who deserve to be playing high levels of rugby.
They have many talented players in their age group. Considering they only lost one game all year (Pretty sure). Would be a shame for them to miss out on the big leagues due to off-field antics.

The Backlynagh

Bob McCowan (2)
They have many talented players in their age group. Considering they only lost one game all year (Pretty sure). Would be a shame for them to miss out on the big leagues due to off-field antics.
The discipline of elite schoolboy rugby usually sorts these students out. Not a Shore only issue. SMH just seems to enjoy writing about Shore.

NotAlwaysCorrectAdam

Allen Oxlade (6)
1. King's
2. Joeys
3. Scots
4. Shore
5. Riverview
6. Newington

My personal 2025 GPS Ladder prediction. Feel free to rebuttal against this...

Cheers,

Joeys 1st XV 2025 Prediction
1 Bryn Whittaker (16A)
2 Charles Ghattas (1stXV)
3 Chris Quinn (1stXV)
4 Cooper Green (1stXV)
5 Charlie Playford (16A)
6 Charlie Hicks (16A)
7 Mackinley Dooley (1stXV)
8 Justice Taumoepeau (1stXV)
9 Xavier Ryan (16A)
10 Bede Fogarty (2ndXV)
11 Tom Dunn (2ndXV)
12 Matt Gough (1stXV)
13 Kynan Hart (1stXV)
14 Henry Troy (2ndXV)
15 Max Palmisani (1stXV)

Joeys 2nd XV 2025 Prediction
1 Xavier Boon (3rdXV)
2 Finn Leary (16A)
3 Angus Littler (16A)
4 Abe Race (16A)
5 Jack McCarthy (16A)
6 Austin Short (16A)
7 Cameron Stuckey (3rdXV)
8 Apollo McInerney (3rdXV)
9 Julian Ryan (3rdXV)
10 Pat Smith (16A)
11 Max Circosta (16A)
12 Sam Jorgensen (16A)
13 Rory O'Conner (3rdXV)
14 Henry Gardiner (16A)
15 Finn Hannon (15A)

Last edited:

runtheballup

Frank Row (1)
From watching some games I think his ‘wrath’, size and reputation per se were exceeding his performance this season. Not at all undermining his talent, he is definitely a rising star, I just think he didn’t have much pill time & underperformed my expectations. Thoughts?
100% fair opinion, however his pure size and "wrath" are just something that cannot be undermined. Two major attributes of rugby players that Makasini possesses at just 17 years old. Next year, with more ball (maybe in the centres?) we will hopefully see aspects of sheer domination from the rising star he is.

Mudgee Mudcrab

Stan Wickham (3)
Joeys 1st XV 2025 Prediction
1 Bryn Whittaker (16A)
2 Charles Ghattas (1stXV)
3 Chris Quinn (1stXV)
4 Cooper Green (1stXV)
5 Charlie Playford (16A)
6 Charlie Hicks (16A)
7 Mackinley Dooley (1stXV)
8 Justice Taumoepeau (1stXV)
9 Xavier Ryan (16A)
10 Bede Fogarty (2ndXV)
11 Tom Dunn (2ndXV)
12 Matt Gough (1stXV)
13 Kynan Hart (1stXV)
14 Henry Troy (1stXV)
15 Max Palmisani (1stXV)

Joeys 2nd XV 2025 Prediction
2 Xavier Boon (3rdXV)
3 Angus Littler (16A)
4 Abe Race (16A)
5 Cameron Stuckey (3rdXV)
6 Finn Leary (16A)
7 Austin Short (16A)
8 Apollo McInerney (3rdXV)
9 Julian Ryan (3rdXV)
10 Pat Smith (16A)
11 Max Circosta (16A)
12 Sam Jorgensen (16A)
13 Rory O'Conner (3rdXV)
14 Henry Gardiner (16A)
15 Finn Hannon (15A)
Finn Leary would be a better Hooker for the 2nd XV as he did start for the NSW Schoolboys 2nd XV as a hooker
Abe Race not in the 1st XV is baffling as he is already reserving and going on for the 2nd XV
Max Circosta is a very reliable and good player so I'd see him pushing for 1sts as a winger
Harry Beckett as the 2nd XV Halfback IMO as he has played there for most of the season before injury

Last edited:

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
One thing I know for sure is that the comp will be once again very close. Joeys will be very strong, but not good enough to win it easily

Status
Not open for further replies.