• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

ManOSteel

Frank Row (1)
GPS Ladder prediction

1. Joeys-Great Year 11 cohort regarding rugby building on the foundations of this year should prove hard to beat-Potential Record 8-2

2. Riverview-Similar to Joey's regarding their cohort with a large amount of their 1s teams being year 11s. Potential record 7-3
(Should be a great year for the rivalry)

3. Shore-Might lose some strength in forwards but will maintain an extremely strong backline- Potential Record 5-5

4. Kings- A really strong forward pack that could be let down by backs but still big performers Potential Record 4-6

5. Scots-Not an extensive amount of standout players this year but look to improve with a strong 16s group Potential Record 2-8

6. Newington-Lose their best players this year not sure what direction they will be heading in Potential Record 2-8

(I hope these boys prove me wrong!)

ManOSteel

Frank Row (1)
its gonna be a toss-up between view and joeys, even shore if a few results go their way. Very likely outcome though, solid prediction.
I'm hoping view wins it all. I reckon the first few games will be very telling with a large year 12 team, there may just be that connection you don't usually get with different year group level players

GPSwaterboy

Bob McCowan (2)
Early 2025 Riverview 1XV Prediction:

1. George Tancred
2. Daniel Osbourne (vc) - or whatever they've named Tom Hartman this year
3. Tom Naughton
4. Will Spora
5. Andrew Cabot
6. Issac Perkins
7. Henry Dempsey
8. Cambell Conna
9. Angus Grover (c)
10. Fred Garling
11. Xavier Anderson
12. Harrison Davis
13. Angus McGrath
14. George Field
15. Brody Folkes

Possibles:
11/14. Charlie Lenehan
11/13/14. Lachlan Tucker
1/3. Darcy Mcpherson
4/5. Tom Johnston

Positions most up-for-grabs is the 12/13 dilemma with McGrath - intrigued to see if he slots into 12? 13? 15??? Furthermore, the 11 and 14 jerseys are up for the taking - assuming Brody transitions to fullback?

It is concerning to see the View boys so 'out with the old and in with the new' in terms of the current season, considering the seasons practically halfway through. Why not focus on the present? Leave next season to next season. AND BE RESPECTFUL IN FORUMS WHILST DOING SO.

Matthew 6:34: "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

GPSWB

Last edited:

rugboy

Bob Loudon (25)
Warner is year 12. Be suprised if Onitoni Large last year's Oz and Tahs 16s Captain and Haemasi Makasini who was Oz and Tahs 16s aren't in the GPS 1s team.

Last edited: