• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Staff member
1722515209740.png

1722515363606.gif

Joker

Staff member
PLEASE HELP

This may have slipped people's mind.
Please help us fill in the gaps.
I am sure there are members here who can help.

1722561722571.jpeg

Where's the beef

Chris McKivat (8)
This weekend could be very interesting in my view:

Joeys Kings: The Cows won round one against the herding dogs with a stiff kick on full time. They also passed on enough flu to keep the joeys infirmary full for weeks. The question in this game is who will show up. The kings boys from New, the joeys boys from Scots or something much harder. Joeys do find it difficult to accept defeat and move on. Last weekend would have hurt both sides. On paper it says Joeys, but, it said that the first round as well. If joeys gets away early, then they will win comfortably so long as they keep pushing and not try to protect a win. For Joeys, taking points on offer remains a big lesson. For Kings, it will be all about frustrating Joeys and then getting them desperate. Joeys should win, but maybe not as much as people may think. A risk game for Joeys.

Scots / View: To me this is about attack vs defence. Scots has points in them and the dry conditions will suit. They have nothing to lose. For how long will view hold them out. View has struggled with points, but also don't concede many. Its Scots to lose probably dependent on which Scots team shows. View will fight hard. They are more consistent but less points.

Shore vs New This may well be a very high scoring affair. This is a risk game for shore. New in the last 10 against Joeys showed what they can do and made the Joeys defence look very ordinary. Again, which wookie appears could well decide the outcome here. Shore sense a special year this year but will be made to work very hard this weekend to stay in the hunt. My read shore have more to play for, that might just be enough.

The Prince

Allen Oxlade (6)
THE MATCHUP OF THE WEEK

There seems to be a very divided view on Joeys v Kings. Personally, I think Kings will get away by the slimmest of margins just at the buzzer. At the same time I reckon that joeys have had enough sprays from the coaches for their performance last week that they will come out very aggressive and take the lead early. What are your thoughts on this game?

-Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.