• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The Chairman

Cyril Towers (30)
Good slate of matches today. ISA played competitively and should be given recognition given a few stars were out. Graham (I) and Callaghan (E) were most impressive. Bring on CAS, should be good. Lots of talent there, im looking forward most to Taumopeau vs Turner in the 6s battle. Both big, physical and strong runners. Should be a tight contest.

moa999

Watty Friend (18)
GPS White 19 - Country 7
CAS I 24 - ISA I 7

Joey's main pitch has held up well. Mostly green but a bit dusty in the middle.
Second pitched used for some games doesn't look as good but still seems to be a good surface

Again shaping as a tight GPS - CAS contests in the 1sts, both with two good victories
GPS I 17 - ISA I 12
CAS I 31 - CHS 5
GPS I 26 - CHS 0
CAS I 24 - ISA I 7

moa999

Watty Friend (18)
To compete the scores here.
GPS Blue 7 - AICES 0 @HT
CHS II 12 - CCC 24 @HT. (Though scorer not confident)

And FT
GPS Blue 21 - AICES 0
CHS II 19 - CCC 24

CHS were camped on the line last few minutes but couldn't scores...

Onwards to Knox tomorrow.

Last edited:

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
I hope Knox (my old Prep) has a decent BBQ tomorrow. Nothing beats a Joeys rower.

Here is my son about to tackle one.

230BED6E-D846-4F12-ABC7-0FD5F8F64ABD.jpeg

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Well said Joker. See you at Knox tomorrow. I still think depth will determine the result. GPS should win, but I was impressed with the cohesion of the CAS lads today. It will be closer than my prediction mid week. Also both games tomorrow will be 35min halves unlike the 20 min halves today.

Rudderless

Vay Wilson (31)
Well done to moa999 and others for score and game updates. Much appreciated.

Friday 28th June - Main Field Knox Grammar School

11:30 Sydney Juniors v ISA 2
12:45 AICES v CHS 2
14:00 CHS 1 v ISA 1
15:15 GPS White v CCC
16:30 Country Juniors v GPS Blue
17:45 CAS 2 v GPS 2
19:00 GPS 1 v CAS 1

Wahroonga weather....top of 17 deg with a 5% chance of rain

Cauliflower Ear

Frank Nicholson (4)
Watching the games today, I felt 20-minute halves did not give enough time for the outside backs and loose forwards to work into the game. Tomorrow's game should be an arm wrestle with both teams today showing physical dominance and electric speed in spurts, cruising to wins against their probably underpowered opponents. Loved the games of the two Shore backs today in the GPS 1 (Bassingthwaighte and Callaghan) and the outside centre of GPS 2.
GPS 1 in a tight one and GPS 2 by a decent margin.

Mule

Chris McKivat (8)
As a CAS imposter (but really an all round rugby tragic) looking forward to welcoming all to Knox tomorrow; we hope the field and viewing points complement some great match ups and low injury count! Best wishes to all for a great day of rugby!