• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The Chairman

Ron Walden (29)
Right well thats my hopes and dreams crushed for another year. Lost to a team that are favourites to finish bottom. Nonetheless, well played Ignatius in what was a dogfight. Far better kicking and passing gave them the edge in the end. Shore looked completely devoid of energy and just lost the hunger towards the end of the game. Shore tried playing an expansive game in conditions that didn’t suit, while Ignatius played compact which helped the much more. I guess there is always next year.

Best for Shore: 2, 4, 10, 15
Best for Ignatius: 1, 9, 11

rugbyAU

Colin Windon (37)
Right well thats my hopes and dreams crushed for another year. Nonetheless, well played Ignatius in what was a dogfight. Far better kicking and passing gave them the edge in the end. Shore looked completely devoid of energy and just lost the hunger towards the end of the game. Shore tried playing an expansive game in conditions that didn’t suit, while Ignatius played compact which helped the much more. I guess there is always next year.

Unfortunately I think this was the year for shore if there was one

rockstar

Herbert Moran (7)
Right well thats my hopes and dreams crushed for another year. Nonetheless, well played Ignatius in what was a dogfight. Far better kicking and passing gave them the edge in the end. Shore looked completely devoid of energy and just lost the hunger towards the end of the game. Shore tried playing an expansive game in conditions that didn’t suit, while Ignatius played compact which helped the much more. I guess there is always next year.

Gracious comments in defeat Chairman. There is not enough of that these days. Respect.