• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
@Joker please sit back and enjoy this
I have learned my lesson.

1715214854566.png

Arthur Maxwell

Frank Row (1)
Predicted GPS 1st 15 lineup

- Hayden Lavercombe (Kings)
2 - James Warner (Shore)
3 - Tom Duddy (Scots)
4 - Issac Fonua ( Kings)
5 - Ed Baxter (Shore)
6 - Luca Cleverly (Newington) C
7 - Marshall Le maitre (Shore)
8 - Toby Brial (Scots) VC
9 - Angus Grover (Riverview)
10 - Toby Rodwell (Newington)
11- Heamasi Makasini (Newington)
12 - Henry Conick (Shore)/ Ontini Large (Scots- if back from injury)
13 - Tom Hartman (Riverview)
14 - Jay Macenzie (scots)
15 - Leo Jaques (Scots)

Reserves
- Charlie Ghattas (Joeys)
17- Buddy Latham (Newington)
18 - Chriss Quinn (Joeys)
19 - Charlie Allcout (Scots)
20 - Justice Tamepeou (Joeys)
21 - Darcy Brown (Joeys)
22 - Jonty Fowler (Joeys)
23 - Baxter Warner (Newington)

Last edited:

thefootyfan

Frank Row (1)
Buddy Latham? Isn't he Newington 2nd's and what about Callum Grantham he had 2 tries on the weekend.

-Footyhead
Footyhead,
I was watching this incredible boy on the clash against Scots and Newingtons 2nds. I was amazed with his effort and his loud voice, commanding his boys in the forward pack. Unfortunately, his endurance isn't up to standard yet. If he gets that in check, watch out for this young, ecstatic boy. Anyway, I stand with this team list and I will love to see this man blossom into this amazing rugby player.

Regards,
TheFootyFan

Footy head

Chris McKivat (8)
Footyhead,
I was watching this incredible boy on the clash against Scots and Newingtons 2nds. I was amazed with his effort and his loud voice, commanding his boys in the forward pack. Unfortunately, his endurance isn't up to standard yet. If he gets that in check, watch out for this young, ecstatic boy. Anyway, I stand with this team list and I will love to see this man blossom into this amazing rugby player.

Regards,
TheFootyFan
I am thinking Harrison Davies in their over Buddy.

-Footyhead

thefootyfan

Frank Row (1)
I am thinking Harrison Davies in their over Buddy.

-Footyhead
Footyhead,
Yes, Harrison Davies is an option, but Buddy has an edge over Harrison. Buddy Latham has a loud courageous voice that straightens up the Newington 2nds forward pack unlike timid Harrison. But, on the other hand, Buddy does not have the endurance, even to a minimum level. Harrison does excel him in that. Anyway, I do believe if Buddy does that get that chance (and if he does some work on his endurance) he will show the footy world that he is a boy to be wrecken with.

Regards,
TheFootyFan

Rudderless

Cyril Towers (30)
Unfortunately no 3rds games will be streamed this season.

Last season they did stream the 3rds Comp via Cluch TV (but excluded any games involving SBH or TAS).

8 May 2024

AAGPS SPORTS UPDATE

The AAGPS Chairman Mr Mark Ticehurst, and Executive Officer Mr Nigel Price, in consultation with the GPS Headmasters’ Standing Committee wish to provide the following update regarding GPS sporting programmes in 2024:

AAGPS winter sporting fixtures continue this Saturday May 11 2024.

The 1st and 2nd XV Rugby Competitions commence on Saturday 18 May 2024, with these fixtures to be streamed and available via “Streamer” on AAGPS NSW live streams and replays: See it on Streamer. Please follow relevant login instructions to register.

As this is a new provider for the AAGPS, any users accessing Streamer for the first time are encouraged to complete the registration process prior to the commencement of competitions.

1st and 2nd XI Football fixtures (excluding Sydney Boys High School fixtures), will be streamed from the commencement of these AAGPS competitions from Saturday 1 June 2024.

All fixtures and results can be found on the AAGPS website and the AAGPS App, which can be found in the Apple Store or on Google Play.

The AAGPS wishes all competitors and schools the best of luck for a successful winter competition season

Last edited:

moa999

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Is Streamer Free or Paywalled for these games.. (haven't signed up)

But did find this reference to School League Pass but no $s. Also seem to have Fan Passes.

Rudderless

Cyril Towers (30)
Is Streamer Free or Paywalled for these games.. (haven't signed up)

But did find this reference to School League Pass but no $s. Also seem to have Fan Passes.
Free

AAGPS Assoc must be picking up the tab.

If we’re on an historical bent circa early 1990s, can I tip the hat to the last great Grammar side. In ‘94, every school gave Joeys the privilege of playing on home turf (apart from one, but I can’t remember who that was). This community is focussed on SHORE’s revival (step-father of 2 SHORE students so declare interest), the Death Star @ Bellevue Hill, the Jesuit’s reasons for producing Tony Abbott, the King’s Boys hoping nobody remembers Alan Jones’ reign, Newington aren’t worth sledging - you’ll just be hit by one of the planes flying over (and the only school I was sledged as a “rock chopper” by - even Scots had more manners (gosh!)). But in ‘94 the lads from Darlinghurst, ownership at least at that time of the 2nd most premierships, stood on sacred turf and took it to the boys in cerise in blue. The records may not record this. But 20 mins in, we were down 3-0. Grammar may never get to hear it again (and modern Joe Boys sing “Sub Tuum” (the school song) in a crisis. We used to sing “walk on”. The sign of crisis. A call to the gods. A thousand Joe Boys stood as one and sang chorus after chorus. Pleading. Hoping. Begging. Not this day. Not this hour. A shout out to my old mate Grant Jones who was in that grammar Front Row. Nothing but respect for the bumble bees.

Last edited:

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
If we’re on an historical bent circa early 1990s, can I tip the hat to the last great Grammar side. In ‘94, every school gave Joeys the privilege of playing on home turf (apart from one, but I can’t remember who that was). This community is focussed on SHORE’s revival (step-father of 2 SHORE students so declare interest), the Death Star @ Bellevue Hill, the Jesuit’s reasons for producing Tony Abbott, the King’s Boys hoping nobody remembers Alan Jones’ reign, Newington aren’t worth sledging - you’ll just be hit by one of the planes flying over (and the only school I was sledged as a “rock chopper” by - even Scots had more manners (gosh!)). But in ‘94 the lads from Darlinghurst, ownership at least at that time of the 2nd most premierships, stood on sacred turf and took it to the boys in cerise in blue. The records may not record this. But 20 mins in, we were down 3-0. Grammar may never get to hear it again (and modern Joe Boys sing “Sub Tuum” (the school song) in a crisis. We used to sing “walk on”. The sign of crisis. A call to the gods. A thousand Joe Boys stood as one and sang chorus after chorus. Pleading. Hoping. Begging. Not this day. Not this hour. A shout out to my old mate Grant Jones who was in that grammar Front Row. Nothing but respect for the bumble bees.

What??

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
look I like your style. Very nice work.

Joeys swept everyone (washed away one) in 1994. I agree “Walk On” has became that desperate cry to the heavens for celestial intervention, which by the way has worked. No need to remind everyone of the Joeys v Swamp monsters 2018. On that day God turned his face towards the Marists as the sun set.

Last edited: