• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC round 4: Perth Spirit v QLD Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Don't you ever get tired of comments like these?

Sorry TOCC. Until Ben McC and Rob Simmons are consigned to the never again listing, I'll just have to keep commenting. Some promising signs recently that the time might be coming.

T

TOCC

Sorry TOCC. Until Ben McC and Rob Simmons are consigned to the never again listing, I'll just have to keep commenting. Some promising signs recently that the time might be coming.

There are way to contribute to conversations constructively without snide remarks like that though, if similar comments were made about a Brumbies player you would blow up, so why intentionally provoke the situation

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Similar snide remarks about Brumbies' players? What about the spite being posted towards Steven Moore atm? A whole lot worse than suggesting he might be an invisible player. And I agree completely with the notion that Moore needs a rest and that TPN should be starting for the Wallabies. No blow up there.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Thought it must have been something to do with the invisible No 8 in the Spirit pack.;)
I know you don't like mccalman but if you are going to pick on him you should probably pick another game other than his only NRC game where he makes about half a dozen decent runs and as many offloads in one half of footy, three of which led to tries. Im tipping all you saw of him was that unfortunate knock on at the back of the ruck.

Seems you are going to be disappointed, clearly the directive came from higher powers to remove him from injury risk at half time.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I know you don't like mccalman but if you are going to pick on him you should probably pick another game other than his only NRC game where he makes about half a dozen decent runs and as many offloads in one half of footy, three of which led to tries. Im tipping all you saw of him was that unfortunate knock on at the back of the ruck.

Seems you are going to be disappointed, clearly the directive came from higher powers to remove him from injury risk at half time.

KOB, not true actually.

The Fox graphic very early in the game had the Spirit scrum weighing about 740kg. It was obviously wrong and in jest I suggested the No 8 wasn't counted due to his invisibility. Not the best humour I'll grant, but many posters on here have no sense of humour at all when it comes to some of their favourite players.

I really did appreciate the influence McCalman had on the game but that doesn't alter my opinion of him as a test player. Has been tried on numerous occasions and has little or no impact.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Moore is a Red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet RR - still a Brumby as far as I'm concerned. But to put minds to rest, I most certainly think the dropping of Fardy was wrong (and for Mumm, please), and that the best centre combination probably is Kerevi at 12 and Kuridrani at 13 to optimise the attacking skills of K1 and the defensive skills of K2. But regardless, I have not blown up about either of those two being dropped from the starting side.

There are certain posters here who point the finger of franchise bias at anyone who questions a Tahs' player's spot in the squad, but in truth are the most parochial of all the posters no matter which side they follow.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
He's already aligned with Qld Country. He's a red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

. Not the best humour I'll grant, but many posters on here have no sense of humour at all when it comes to some of their favourite players.
McCalman isn't one of my favourite players, I just didn't feel a provoking comment was warranted or necessary, not specifically aimed at you but there seems to be a lot of that happening in this forum lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.