• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC Rnd 7: NSW Country Eagles v Perth Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Brache was at the Force for a number of years..... "Skills" is not a word I would have associated with him.

While even WA rugby fans would resile at describing Brache as top-line player, for those who watched the rugby played, he did quite well in 2017.

Marcel won't get a marquee position at an Aus soup franchise, granted, but he could get a gig with twiggyball.

B

BLR

While even WA rugby fans would resile at describing Brache as top-line player, for those who watched the rugby played, he did quite well in 2017.

Marcel won't get a marquee position at an Aus soup franchise, granted, but he could get a gig with twiggyball.

If Brache has a rugby brain he will make a cracking coach I would think. I think some of his caps throughout the years were less for superior skills and more the fact that he has so much enthusiasm and is one of those players who seems like he is just having a great old time with his mates playing the game. He is a good 'squad player' to keep spirits up in my opinion.

Aussie D

Desmond Connor (43)
don't have Fox so don't watchsuper rugby. this was the first timei was able to watch nrc (family recently moved to Tamworth) so have never seen him before. just noticed he had pace and had a few nice touches, may have beenan aberation if you have seen him play more often.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
AD he does from time to time, but more often has a mixed bag bordering on poor. His handling is often very suspect, and he's not the best defender ever to pull on a jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.