• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC Rnd 5: Brisbane City v NSW Country Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Reg with the stars getting set for the scrum!

uploadfromtaptalk1442724234312.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
wow, BC just scored an amazing team try with the backs doing some exciting interchange, offloads everywhere. K hunt finished off the try showing good vision.

BC 24 - 21 NSWC
HT.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
City just went 60m in one phase from a Lineout to score in the corner on the opposite side of the ground. Great try. Now 61-29 with 2 mins left

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
FT 61 - 29 BC take the biccies.

Scrappy game, Brisbane playing a very very loose fijian-esque game with the back three having an absolute field day out there, watch the highlights of the game to see some ridiculous offloads. Also McIntyre converted every try bar 1 if I can recall correctly, including slotting some from the sideline.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Karmichael is playing some solid footy. Sign Laloifi. That bloke has some serious natural ability - the stuff you can't coach.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hard to compete against what is virtually a Reds backline....as even player like Lalofi is not a Reds player but likely soon will be.....

Makes it hard for other sides but see reasons to include the Reds players they have in BRC backline as for all different reasons they need game time.....

Hunt in particular would be benefiting from NRC given his lack of game time in rugby in view of the drugs incident and suspension.....

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I don't think so at this stage, but I'm hoping he can be a good Super Rugby player. If he keeps improving and there's a few injuries he could get a game or two, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.