• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC Rnd 2: Melbourne Rising v Brisbane City

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

They let you roam the country with your Mitch-woody.

Oddly, I don't seem to get into trouble with the law for weapon concealment; whip it out, however, and suddenly I'm a public nuisance.

Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Out of curiosity, do you know if he's permanently moved to Melbourne or just there because he didn't make the Auckland NPC squad?

he started the year in Melbourne, playing for Uni, then went back to NZ foe a trial. Came back so i assume has moved to melbourne

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Turns out losing PAE, Smith, Jones, Neville, Timani and McMahon hasn't done wonders for the Rising scrum.

Debreczeni is still so inconsistent. Frustrating player. Placid too, long way to go. The three openside backrow is paying dividends.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Thought the scrum had started more positively with Tyler at loosehead and Chubby shifted to tighthead. Didn't eventuate.

Meehan looks sharp. Lloyd is trying to do the big things when he's doing the little things well enough to not need to.

Ili and Marsters have played quite well too. Wind seemed to play havoc in the first 25-30 mins but looked to be dying down from the stream, so hopefully the kicking and the lineout throwing will be easier.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Rising are over so its now Bris 29-21 but must be well after the siren

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Actually, its just the foxsports.com.au website stuffing up. Still 7 to play so anyone's game

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Another try from a lineout Willy Away to Higgenbum. Converted Full time.

45-21 to Brisbane.

Not sure we are going to get Daz et al doing the H-L Shield preso on the Live stream.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
That's the sign of a good team - they can respond when challenged. They look like they'll be hard to beat this year. Interesting to see how they go against the Stars, who've had a good start to the year.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Caderyn Neville is MOM.

Presentation time
2015 NRC City v Rising 2.jpg

CNjj6NhUkAAYaoO.jpg

pic: @Oztimmay79 twitter

Got it.
2015 NRC City v Rising 1.jpg

Yep, It's ours
CNjhKEKU8AAsXj3.jpg

pic: Green and Gold Twitter