• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC Rnd 1: Rams v Eagles - Sunday @ 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Eagles drive play well back into Rams half, Kellaway nearly goes over in their RH corner. Play goes back to the middle, penalty to the Eagles 8m out directly in front. Over, 0-6 after 6 mins.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Rams defence very porous, a break up the left side results in a try under the posts to Adams, 0-11 after 8:30.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Kick doesn't go 10 but Eagles win contested ball. Penalty for holding on then big Taqele sets sail, bumped into touch 2m out.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Grant puts in a good run up the Rams right side, tackled 6m out, ball lost and knocked on by both sides. First scrum.

T

TOCC

Naiyavaroro wearing the reserve props jersey #17, I'm assuming he didn't fit the wingers jersey lol

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Play settles down in the Eagles half, second scrum, won by the Eagles. Rams pinch the ball at the breakdown 4m out, Grant in. 5-13 after 16:30.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Nice break by the Rams from their 22m up to the Eagles 5m line. Ball lost in a ruck, Eagles recover to half-way. Win penalty, lineout on Rams 22m.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Eagles drop pass, Rams take off, Holmes to Mason to big Taqele, lineout on Eagles 20m.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Penalty for offside 10m out, straight in front. Mason nails it, 10-13 after 22:45.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Rams push play back into the Eagles half, go over on their right side but held up. After much deliberation try awarded to Rams 6, Ale. 15-13 after 25 mins.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Nice passing interplay from the Rams, Piligateau over 8m from the posts. 25-13 after 31 mins.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
One of the few times I've felt like I'm watching a game of Rugby. Good fun. Nice to see the development of the comp.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Quick lineout by the Eagles 20m out, kick well into Rams territory. Penalty to Rams then they drop the ball.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Ref bowled over in mid-field, play goes on to a lineout on the Rams 5m line. Eagles hold ball, win penalty 5m out. Quick tap, try. Sloppy defence from the Rams. 27-18 after 37:30.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Bell goes a moment before Holmes goes over in the corner. Gardner doen't like it, no try. 27-18 HT.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
We're back. A moment of forcies before Mason dribbles one out on the Eagles 22m. Holmes off with a corked calf (intel via the ABC), Gonzalez on.

Status
Not open for further replies.