• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand vs Australia - Bledisloe 2, 24th August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
JOC (James O'Connor) is having to come off his wing so much to cover for moggs utter rubish defence. The bloke needs to go away and learn how to tackle.

Smith wouldnt be finding it so easy scoring trys if he was up against a playerike cummins.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You realise just how good Joubert is in games like this........

Anyways, Australia dropped off on those last 10 minutes.......

Nonu should be sitting out the rest of this game after that cheap shot on Slipper........

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Our frickn love affair with penalty goals has to end! Take the tap, lineout or scrum and keep the pressure on the bastards. The Ab's are quite happy to give you three cause they'll put you right back down the other end on the restart and put 7 on you in a flash. We have seen the Bulls go down because of it, the Brumbies go down because of it.....now this. YOU AINT GOING TO BEAT THE BLACKS WITH PENALTY KICKS!!!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
For the last time, Australia infringed, Moore was offside at the ruck when he picked the ball up.
Not sure why you're so defensive. More puzzling though is how Peyper thought Moore was offside. Rubbish call and the beginning of the trend for the night.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Don't think you can blame him on that one. Must have been the assistant that called that one, he had his back to the incident.
Joubert called it I think. Dud call. Pity they can't see forward passes(Wobs) and shoulder charges(Nonu).

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Oh, and I am sick to my stomach every time we get some clean ball with space and it is heading toward Folau, only to land in the hands of a front rower who just kills it by punching it up. Cut out the props - give to a back and then the forwards come through in support at the breakdown. It happened at least 4 times in the first half.

crangs81

Larry Dwyer (12)
Messam finally getting a bit of respect in the 6 jersey and Luatua has taken it and made it his for the keeping

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Fair play fo Sean Fitzpatrick basically calling it a stone wall yellow card during the half time analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.