• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Look who dropped by my club tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Army_Gav

Bill!

Attachments

• 296937_2307716534925_1309660873_32745910_8230729_n.jpg
    296937_2307716534925_1309660873_32745910_8230729_n.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 205

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
We had the pleasure of the S12 trophy coming to Wagga in 2005 after the Brumbies beat the Saders in Canberra. The Brumbies played the Chiefs in a trial game and brought the S12 trophy with them and it ended up staying in town a little longer than it was meant to...

Looking back it was a very funny thing to happen, but to those who were in charge of the trophy, not so funny.

B

Braveheart.

Bill is also heading along to the Wallabies fan day at Ballymore on Sunday. Along with the Super XV trophy that I know of.

http://www.rugby.com.au/tryrugby/KidsRugby/Roadshows/ONETEAM.aspx
http://www.redsrugby.com.au/Reds/TrophyTour.aspx

Woud be great if they can get the Mandela Plate, Tri Nations and Bledisloe Cups out there too so we can see them all at once.

I guess that's the only chance an Aussie will have to see them all together.... well at least for another 12 months.

That damn Bledisloe cup.....

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I guess that's the only chance an Aussie will have to see them all together.... well at least for another 12 months.

That damn Bledisloe cup.....

When the Bill went on a tour around Oz prior to the 2003 RWC, it went with several other trophies, think it was Tri Nations, Mandela etc...someone took pics outside my old hometown rugby clubhouse of 3 of my mates naked strategically behind these trophies!

J

Jay

It's probably a replica, unfortunately.

Apparently the version of the trophy that did a public tour around NZ last year was actually a replica, with the original being kept at IRB headquarters in Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.